IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
spiritual items - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> spiritual items
post Dec 23 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hi.

I was just wondering if there would be anyone here who could create me some spiritual items.. mabye some that could contain the miracles - heal or total heal

also around how much would an item like this be.

Thanks to all in advance

Rhonnin Of Elbereth

OOC : id like something along the lines of a item of heal 2-3 times a day and total heal 1-3 times a day.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 23 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Group:

Rhonnin i would point out that you would need to be very wealthy to acquire such items.

I can bind healing miracles into objects but on the one occasion i did so it cost G24,000 to create an artifact of the heal miracle that could be used once per day. Bear in mind as well that is what it cost not what an average maker of artifacts would sell such an item for.

So working on that price you would need G72,000 (approximately) at least to cover merely the making costs of such items and the total heal items clearly would be more expensive again.

I will offer you assistance if you wish as i would any of our faith but to be honest my advice would be to further your studies to learn to cast these miracles innately.

May the stars shine brightly upon you,

Father Tidus

+Quote Post
post Dec 24 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #3

Group:

QUOTE(JoeLucas @ Dec 23 2007, 07:41 PM) *
Rhonnin i would point out that you would need to be very wealthy to acquire such items.

I can bind healing miracles into objects but on the one occasion i did so it cost G24,000 to create an artifact of the heal miracle that could be used once per day. Bear in mind as well that is what it cost not what an average maker of artifacts would sell such an item for.
So working on that price you would need G72,000 (approximately) at least to cover merely the making costs of such items and the total heal items clearly would be more expensive again.

I will offer you assistance if you wish as i would any of our faith but to be honest my advice would be to further your studies to learn to cast these miracles innately.
May the stars shine brightly upon you,

Father Tidus

Indeed expensive.
Being a man of the church all my money goes to its best intrests, however I must admit I have been tempted by these items of power myself! But my grulls go to those in more need than I, the church shelters me, feeds me and sees to my well-being! Potions however are a must....
If you are in real need I advise you start saving, it could be a while!

Harlem of Elbereth.
Loyal to Halgar.

+Quote Post
post Dec 24 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #4

Group:

Thankyou for all your help you have indeed gave me a better insight into what i shall do... it could definately be a while before i would get one of theese items. but mabye i will find one along my travels, who knows.

For now i will continue helping those in need

Many thanks

Rhonnin Of Elbereth

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins