IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
More Information - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Information, <Discussed in Private with knights only>
Carlo
post May 15 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

Greetings Brothers.

I have spent much time in contemplation, divining, and just thinking about the many things we have faced this past year or so. In no particular order of importance.

Firstly, the rite that creates the undead from the dark knights bodies. To explain more how this works. Upon the death of the enemy, a link is triggered which opens up a pathway for the undead spirit to replace their own which is taken out of the body and away. The undead spirit is actually a 7th rank undead - the link itself is a 3rd rank 'Remnant of Krondels Mist.

This source of power comes from the remaining pieces of the Mist based at Zordaines Keep - Now known as Damodreds Hold.
The men Gimly, myself and Willock captured in an attempt to speak with them, and help them would not really talk to begin with. So, I delved within their minds and found out, that those dark knights who wished it may undergo a small ritual in which they breathe in some of the Mist, such that their slayer is punished in vengeance. To note, this is a choice made by them, and they can choose to not undertake this rite.

Secondly, Damodred, I cannot find any set way to redeem him, but, as we all know a task like this is never that simple. He resides wtihin the Hold, and very rarely leaves it. The men who we rescued, started to speak more, and they believed Damodred to be a Vampire of great power, and is known to be well over 100 years old.

The poetry we recently found, is important. The poetry seems to be ritual components used to contain the spirit of his wife in some way. I haven't as of yet found out much more about this.

Finally, the Rite of The Immortals. I didn't find out much more other than which Argo has found already. However, to re-iterate, in case anything has been missed.

There were 7 immortals, namely Myself, Robert, Vincenzo, Rivan, Saladin, Damodred and another which cannot be found out about. Personally, I think Raven, but this is merely speculation. Each of these swore an Oath...

Shield on Arm
Sword in Hand
Brothers Together
We Defend the Land
Forever

Not too long ago, we had discovered that it had appeared apparent that I once led a Host of Angels. This has to do with the death of 1,000 Heroes, and the attempt to heal Imrazil by the assembled host of Divas, Angels, Bright Demons, and at their front stood the Summoner God Remstar.

I will attempt further Divinations, but I have spent much time already. I have placed this information here as guidance, for us to discuss.

Remstar
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AndrewBucknell
post May 15 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 95

Just to reiterate some history which may be relevant:

The mist was originally made vulnerable to defeat by the acquisition of something called the mist cloak. It was created or held in being by something called the Ritual of suffering. It was an aspect of Krondell. To destroy it, the source needs to be struck by the vampyre sword. The artefact "Ritual of suffering" should still be held by the Krondelarch.

There used to be a group called the Disciples of Alkaard who were Vampyres associated with the mist and with Krondell. They possessed a sword called Angelbane, the opposite sword to Shadowbanisher, one of the 9 blades of power forged by the Earth god Danash in the Early Years.

Hope that helps

'Tarma

+Quote Post
Rob
post May 15 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 115

QUOTE(AndrewBucknell @ May 15 2008, 10:20 PM) *
Just to reiterate some history which may be relevant:

The mist was originally made vulnerable to defeat by the acquisition of something called the mist cloak. It was created or held in being by something called the Ritual of suffering. It was an aspect of Krondell. To destroy it, the source needs to be struck by the vampyre sword. The artefact "Ritual of suffering" should still be held by the Krondelarch.

There used to be a group called the Disciples of Alkaard who were Vampyres associated with the mist and with Krondell. They possessed a sword called Angelbane, the opposite sword to Shadowbanisher, one of the 9 blades of power forged by the Earth god Danash in the Early Years.
Hope that helps

'Tarma

Hmm

I wonder if "the vampyre sword" could be a corruption over the years of the holy sword Damodred owns - "Victory" as its all linked in with the Vampires etc.

I am looking forward to speaking with Damodred ... Strangely

I will speak to Lord Robert provatly on the matter but it is possible I may hold a key to helping him

Vincenzo

--------------------

+Quote Post
miles
post May 15 2008, 11:05 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 142

The used to be a vampire sword which was a bane to a powerful vampire called Alkaard i think was his name

redemption

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
Carlo
post May 20 2008, 06:37 PM
Post #5

Legend

QUOTE(Carlo @ May 15 2008, 07:10 PM) *
Greetings Brothers.

I have spent much time in contemplation, divining, and just thinking about the many things we have faced this past year or so. In no particular order of importance.

Firstly, the rite that creates the undead from the dark knights bodies. To explain more how this works. Upon the death of the enemy, a link is triggered which opens up a pathway for the undead spirit to replace their own which is taken out of the body and away. The undead spirit is actually a 7th rank undead - the link itself is a 3rd rank 'Remnant of Krondels Mist.

This source of power comes from the remaining pieces of the Mist based at Zordaines Keep - Now known as Damodreds Hold.
The men Gimly, myself and Willock captured in an attempt to speak with them, and help them would not really talk to begin with. So, I delved within their minds and found out, that those dark knights who wished it may undergo a small ritual in which they breathe in some of the Mist, such that their slayer is punished in vengeance. To note, this is a choice made by them, and they can choose to not undertake this rite.

Secondly, Damodred, I cannot find any set way to redeem him, but, as we all know a task like this is never that simple. He resides wtihin the Hold, and very rarely leaves it. The men who we rescued, started to speak more, and they believed Damodred to be a Vampire of great power, and is known to be well over 100 years old.

The poetry we recently found, is important. The poetry seems to be ritual components used to contain the spirit of his wife in some way. I haven't as of yet found out much more about this.

Finally, the Rite of The Immortals. I didn't find out much more other than which Argo has found already. However, to re-iterate, in case anything has been missed.

There were 7 immortals, namely Myself, Robert, Vincenzo, Rivan, Saladin, Damodred and another which cannot be found out about. Personally, I think Raven, but this is merely speculation. Each of these swore an Oath...

Shield on Arm
Sword in Hand
Brothers Together
We Defend the Land
Forever

Not too long ago, we had discovered that it had appeared apparent that I once led a Host of Angels. This has to do with the death of 1,000 Heroes, and the attempt to heal Imrazil by the assembled host of Divas, Angels, Bright Demons, and at their front stood the Summoner God Remstar.

I will attempt further Divinations, but I have spent much time already. I have placed this information here as guidance, for us to discuss.

Remstar

Brother Knights,

I am concerned that not much comment has been placed on the above. In case it hasn't been read, I suggest we do so and discuss.

This is very important.

Remstar

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post May 20 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 37

Things are being looked into Remstar. It seems the first course of action seems to be to return to Happenstance, to find out some more, and finish making the area safe for the people to return to. The ritual chamber seems some how linked to Damodred so a further investigation there may answer some more questions and give us clues on how to proceed.

Gimly

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Rob
post May 20 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #7

Legend

QUOTE(RichFromant @ May 20 2008, 07:42 PM) *
Things are being looked into Remstar. It seems the first course of action seems to be to return to Happenstance, to find out some more, and finish making the area safe for the people to return to. The ritual chamber seems some how linked to Damodred so a further investigation there may answer some more questions and give us clues on how to proceed.

Gimly

I would love to know how this poetry is linked ritually to the spirit of his wife....

Hmmm

V

--------------------

+Quote Post
Carlo
post May 20 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #8

Legend

QUOTE(Rob @ May 20 2008, 08:23 PM) *
I would love to know how this poetry is linked ritually to the spirit of his wife....

Hmmm

V

The poetry was written by Damodred himself. It initially was written as just poetry, and then later became a foci for a ritual, to catch the spirit of his wife.

We need to destroy it, at the place of reflection, where or what that is I do not know. Possibly the very place Damodred wrote the poetry, there may be clues there in the words. Possibly, this will release the spirit of his wife who may then help us?

An important thing to note is that Damodred does indeed know we have it.

Remstar

+Quote Post
TheFury
post May 21 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #9

Mercenary

Member No.: 61

Thinking dat Damodred knows weve got the poem paper. Ow comes he aint tried to seek us out, if he feels that strong for is wife.

Grimgore

--------------------
Attention randomly typing monkeys.
The reply button does not dispense bananas. That is all.

+Quote Post
Rob
post May 21 2008, 08:23 AM
Post #10

Legend

QUOTE(TheFury @ May 21 2008, 01:48 AM) *
Thinking dat Damodred knows weve got the poem paper. Ow comes he aint tried to seek us out, if he feels that strong for is wife.

Grimgore

It leads back to my question

What happened to his wife after she bit him?

V

--------------------

+Quote Post
Carlo
post May 21 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #11

Legend

QUOTE(Rob @ May 21 2008, 09:23 AM) *
It leads back to my question

What happened to his wife after she bit him?

V

Further Information.

The place of reflection lies within Damodreds Hold. It needs to be destroyed by reading it in full, at the place of reflection, and then ripping it up.

The poetry is a foci of the ritual because for some reason, Damodred needed something of personal value and importance. He personally made it a foci himself.

Specifically, Damodred is allowing me to Divine about him, and is expecting us.

Remstar

+Quote Post
ZoeMercer
post May 21 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #12

Heldsman

Member No.: 56

Can ye do a communication and find out why he knows and is allowing us to pursue this option.

If it's a trap, I'm wanting to know.

If its not gonna work and we are wasting our time, I'm wanting to know.

If its something else, I wanna know.

Tollum

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post May 21 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #13

Steve Louch

Member No.: 108

QUOTE(ZoeMercer @ May 21 2008, 09:33 PM) *
Can ye do a communication and find out why he knows and is allowing us to pursue this option.

If it's a trap, I'm wanting to know.

If its not gonna work and we are wasting our time, I'm wanting to know.

If its something else, I wanna know.

Tollum

Ulloz

I iz da Pork Pye

I be partz timz Shamens of Da Holy Kow Tribe

I remember bout da mitz cloak, it is in my hut still.

Coz Sur Hirse lost it and I found it at da ninft Legionz .

He waz de won wuo ad da Vampir swurd and he did killz Da Allucrdz wivz id.

I didz goz to da Legned landz lots.

whatz Bob oh yez I member

Bob sezs dat he members more dan I doz.

Pork Pye
Sunz of Igor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:39 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins