IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
final dawn spaces for auction - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> final dawn spaces for auction, Not just for the rich and famous
duncanmatthias
post Dec 22 2015, 10:23 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Good Morning

With a couple of playing spaces still up for grabs on the final dawn it is with some excitement that we will be auctioning off two playing spaces for each day. This will allow you to play one day of the final dawn and be excused your day of crewing, it includes the price of the dungeon and you will be awarded points as if you had taken part in the whole event.

Whilst I suspect some bids will be of a financial nature, this is not the only way to bid. Original ideas and non-standard bids that help the club in some way will all be considered. For example, I will ref 6 pre-8th dungeons in the first quarter of 2016, I will run a social media campaign to gain new club members Ect Ect.

Bids should be e-mailed from now to bookings@labyrinthe.co.uk and you should include which day you would like to play, this is a blind auction so no bids on this thread.

Bidding closes 11pm Christmas Eve, and the winners will be decided on Christmas Day, and told they have won Boxing Day morning.

Any financial profits gained from this auction will be put into the Cave Development Fund 2016 (previously club supporter).

Happy bidding

Duncan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 02:52 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins