> Sunday 2nd September, ????
JEB
post Aug 29 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Hi all,

On Sunday there is a Max 1500, a Max 500 and a closed Max 2500. At this moment in time all 3 events look like they will be cancelled.

Do people want to merge all of these events??? If so, what do people want the threshold to be???

I will allow until tomorrow morning to make a decision as to whether to cancel Sunday or not.

Admin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
draco
post Aug 29 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 598

I am around and can A-ref. also happy to write the dungeon if a ref wants to step up to my mentallity. As long as it gets the green light of course.

James

--------------------
James Isteed

(the big one)

+Quote Post
miles
post Aug 29 2012, 03:59 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 142

Well i am planning to play something at 8th 75pts so fairly flexible on dungeon level

miles

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Aug 29 2012, 04:30 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 242

If James writes it, Ill ref it.

Peter Long

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Aug 29 2012, 04:58 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 37

I'm hoping to play a 900 point wizard, happy to play any level of unbalanced dungeon. Probably have something for other levels in the folder somewhere if not. Guess it sort of depends on the people at either end of the scale - hoping something can run.

--------------------
Rich

For extended length bookings and queries please use fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Aug 29 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 653

I am hopefully playing an evil witch who will be around 500 points... would prefer an unbalanced Max 1k+ but the further above 1k we go the more out of my depth I may be.

It's possible I might have to play something else, which would be lower points (around 100ish) - won't be able to confirm until the day.

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 750); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.

+Quote Post
RichardCraig
post Aug 29 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 112

I'm actually only 1000pts but have loads of things to play if it does go ahead.

+Quote Post
draco
post Aug 29 2012, 08:51 PM
Post #8

Militiaman

Member No.: 598

OK guys, the way things are going. if nothing changes I am going to write an unbalanced max 1k for pete long to ref.

If anyone doesnt like this idea then please speak up asap as Jo has green lighted it. I mean if anyone doesnt want to play a dungeon that i wrote or anything, i wont mind.

If people want to let me know what they are going to play then that would be great or i will just write a generic dungeon.

James

--------------------
James Isteed

(the big one)

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Aug 29 2012, 09:22 PM
Post #9

Legend

Sounds all good :-)

So any more players out there to make sure this runs?

--------------------
Rich

+Quote Post
JEB
post Aug 30 2012, 12:17 AM
Post #10

Mercenary

QUOTE(draco @ Aug 29 2012, 09:51 PM) *
OK guys, the way things are going. if nothing changes I am going to write an unbalanced max 1k for pete long to ref.

If anyone doesnt like this idea then please speak up asap as Jo has green lighted it. I mean if anyone doesnt want to play a dungeon that i wrote or anything, i wont mind.

If people want to let me know what they are going to play then that would be great or i will just write a generic dungeon.

James

EDIT: Unbalanced Max 1500!!

JO.x

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Aug 30 2012, 03:43 PM
Post #11

Hero

QUOTE(JEB @ Aug 30 2012, 01:17 AM) *
EDIT: Unbalanced Max 1500!!

JO.x

EDIT: statted as an unbalanced Max 1k, mysteriously playable up to 1,500 ;-)

Ah, but seriously... we're now up to 5 players on the unbalanced Max 1,500... surely this can go ahead... Rich didn't get a Sunday game last weekend, it hardly seems fair if he has to go without two weekends in a row, surely there are some people who want a chance to hack him before he gets another system-breakingly powerful character???

:-D

--------------------

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 750); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

+Quote Post
JEB
post Aug 30 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #12

Mercenary

QUOTE(MattWest @ Aug 30 2012, 04:43 PM) *

Ah, but seriously... we're now up to 5 players on the unbalanced Max 1,500... surely this can go ahead... Rich didn't get a Sunday game last weekend, it hardly seems fair if he has to go without two weekends in a row, surely there are some people who want a chance to hack him before he gets another system-breakingly powerful character???

Don't worry this is now going ahead :-)

Admin.

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Aug 30 2012, 04:31 PM
Post #13

Legend

QUOTE(MattWest @ Aug 30 2012, 04:43 PM) *

Its just a harmless grey wizard... nothing to see here ph34r.gif

Although should probably do something with varial caster, power cast shower of flames or 2nd class ranger/wilderness warrior at some point, or maybe all 3 combined some how smile.gif

--------------------
Rich

+Quote Post
DanM
post Aug 30 2012, 04:38 PM
Post #14

Post Police

Member No.: 38

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Aug 30 2012, 05:31 PM) *
Its just a harmless grey wizard... nothing to see here ph34r.gif

Although should probably do something with varial caster, power cast shower of flames or 2nd class ranger/wilderness warrior at some point, or maybe all 3 combined some how smile.gif

You mean, all the things that need to be looked at or removed?

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Aug 30 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 25

But isn't that the quickest method to clarify the system, have Rich use those bits you want changed wink.gif

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Aug 31 2012, 08:23 AM
Post #16

Legend

So with this definately running, is anyone else out there tempted to join our merry little band?

--------------------
Rich

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Aug 31 2012, 03:20 PM
Post #17

Hero

Let's try and recruit some more players tomorrow...

--------------------

+Quote Post
DanM
post Aug 31 2012, 03:30 PM
Post #18

Post Police

Member No.: 38

QUOTE(BBB @ Aug 30 2012, 09:28 PM) *
But isn't that the quickest method to clarify the system, have Rich use those bits you want changed wink.gif

BBB

Nah, because why would you clarify the whole system for one character?

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 07:58 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins