IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Also... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Also...
post Nov 6 2010, 07:52 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I have asked Andrea to knock up some guild badges to be sewn on rather than ironed.This will get done early New Year to i can post out.
Im going to fund a dozen but thats a genrous as im able/going to get.
Colour scheme i was (unless peeps strongly object) was as per the origianly belt tags Mr treadwell kindly made.
If you havent seen them White background on a shield 3 blue stars representing Truth Courage Mercy...(some say they also make reference to Grace Elbereth and Lady of the stars ...Armatige was never completely specific about his vision)
Reserved for myself Martin W and if they want them Tony,Phil,AndyW, the rest on a first come first serve basis please can this be resticted to those playing the Feb special for now.
PM if interested.
C
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Nov 6 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

are they not blue shield with white stars???

the three stars where always ment to stand for three pillars of the order, as best as i can remeber anyway bud wink.gif

T.

+Quote Post
post Nov 7 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(isbiraven @ Nov 6 2010, 10:15 PM) *
are they not blue shield with white stars???

the three stars where always ment to stand for three pillars of the order, as best as i can remeber anyway bud wink.gif

T.

you're right that was me typing to quick for me own good...in fact you can see it on the "guild banner" thread which is at the bottom of this forum section.
i thought they were the pillars but again your right. it is the pillars.....see, this is what i mean, if you leave a car in the garage for too long you forget how much fun it is to drive...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:10 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins