IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Looking after followers of our faith - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking after followers of our faith
post Jun 12 2016, 03:33 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Greetings fellow followers of Michael

I soon will be magically linked to al of you so if you are dead I will know. Further to this my
Path of belief and divine influence has given me access to be able to restore any st Michael follower to life, I should know this shortly allowing me to restore you to life regardless of the situation such as if you was killed by a touch of death, you need something really specific to restore you such as a psychic restore life on a starsday, you didn't have any vitae left, your body was destroyed. So no matter the situation I will be able to bring you back to the faith again. I can easily restore magically/any colour of magic for elves or magics creatures/mantically, purify your body and all the other kind of bits

Further to this i am going to start writing scrolls of magical total heal and restore life, which currently I can only use but Soon others that can use magical scrolls of our faith may be able to use them.

Radah of Michael
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dave
post Jun 12 2016, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

So will I be able to completely heal my self, but I am a warlock of fire..
You can restore people life even with no vitae left? That is worthy of Michaels name

Malcolm

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post
post Nov 19 2016, 05:55 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

I have a large stock pile of magical scrolls if anyone needs them and I can now write quite a lot of scrolls at a time so if anyone needs any let me know.

I have magical scrolls of most things if anyone requires
I also have aload of potions I will throw into our stockpile

I have the following items that I acquired if anyone needs any of the following

A amulet of spiritualual armour (sac 2)
Psychic shards of major precognition
Aload of grulls if anyone wishes to purchase anything via the auctions

Also I have magical (jade mana) scrolls of total heal & cure serious. I can make these trivially but currently
Only I can read them probably a jade wizard of st Michael may be able to pray and learn to read these with a bit of guidance.

Finally soon I will be taking to the streets of deci to remove evil city spirit and get rid of any undead lingering there. I will also be directly opposing the Murder and removing the faith of the Murder all together, this will take some time
Though.

Radah of Michael

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins