IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Chance Davahoe - part 2 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chance Davahoe - part 2, Max 750 - Information
Trickyz
post Jan 22 2016, 10:47 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,369

Thank you again for finding the Piece of Fate for the Order of the Lucky Few.

Myself and my fellow brethren have been spending much of our time trying to locate the second piece and ascertain what power it has.

From studying the first piece we are aware that the Piece of Fate can manipulate Fate itself in subtle ways to achieve its aims. What these aims or what purpose it has we have not yet managed to deduce but it is clear from your recounting of the last mission that it is able to manipulate events around itself. Further study seems to indicate that it has evolved and has a low level of self awareness. It also has some psychic or mind power. Our studies have also concluded that our own psychic abilities have been passed down through the generations. It appears our Order once had the complete Statue which has since become known as the Tri-puzzle of Chance. It's true name however is simply Chance and this is where the Grand Master's name comes from hence I am known as Chance Davahoe. Chance is a rank amongst our Order.

Our studies have concluded that the second piece of the statue has also most likely developed its own self awareness. It is also likely that the second piece also has some psychic power. The second piece is called the piece of luck so it is more than likely that it will have the ability to manipulate luck around itself in order to achieve its own purposes.

We are very close to having obtained the location of the second piece, once known I will again require your services and I will arrange a date and a location to meet.

I would be most interested to know if you are willing to retrieve the second piece.

You should also know that our Order was originally based in what has since become known as Venetheren Grove. Whilst our order has since moved our history can be traced back 800 years. Our history is learnt through tradition and ceremony and has never been written down so only our order knows our history.

Should you help us retrieve all three pieces I would be willing to allow the greatest amongst you to join our order should you so wish.

I look forward to seeing you all again.

Chance Davahoe

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Jan 22 2016, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

Well Mr Devahoe sir, we'll never know if it b'chance or fate tha' has thrown our lot in with yours then ta' be sure!

That said, I donae think it matters. We cannae have such things out of safe hands, and if us from the Grove were destined ta help, or if it jus' be tha' we were in the right place at tha right time then we will help again. Us villagers need ta stick together eh! Even if it do seem that you an' your wealth have come a long way since your traditional roots smile.gif

I'm mindful tha' we may wanna speak where there are less listening ears... I'll pull Tirra, Aedon and Wart, sorry I mean Thad, for a chat eh?

Barra'

QUOTE(Trickyz @ Jan 22 2016, 10:47 AM) *
Thank you again for finding the Piece of Fate for the Order of the Lucky Few.

Myself and my fellow brethren have been spending much of our time trying to locate the second piece and ascertain what power it has.

From studying the first piece we are aware that the Piece of Fate can manipulate Fate itself in subtle ways to achieve its aims. What these aims or what purpose it has we have not yet managed to deduce but it is clear from your recounting of the last mission that it is able to manipulate events around itself. Further study seems to indicate that it has evolved and has a low level of self awareness. It also has some psychic or mind power. Our studies have also concluded that our own psychic abilities have been passed down through the generations. It appears our Order once had the complete Statue which has since become known as the Tri-puzzle of Chance. It's true name however is simply Chance and this is where the Grand Master's name comes from hence I am known as Chance Davahoe. Chance is a rank amongst our Order.

Our studies have concluded that the second piece of the statue has also most likely developed its own self awareness. It is also likely that the second piece also has some psychic power. The second piece is called the piece of luck so it is more than likely that it will have the ability to manipulate luck around itself in order to achieve its own purposes.

We are very close to having obtained the location of the second piece, once known I will again require your services and I will arrange a date and a location to meet.

I would be most interested to know if you are willing to retrieve the second piece.

You should also know that our Order was originally based in what has since become known as Venetheren Grove. Whilst our order has since moved our history can be traced back 800 years. Our history is learnt through tradition and ceremony and has never been written down so only our order knows our history.

Should you help us retrieve all three pieces I would be willing to allow the greatest amongst you to join our order should you so wish.

I look forward to seeing you all again.

Chance Davahoe

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Jan 22 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,369

Hi Barra,

Thank you, I look forward to working with you again.

We can discuss in more detail the particulars in private.

You friends are as welcome as they are worthy.

Chance Davahoe

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:27 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins