> Sirac's school for gold and ivory mages
Netheril
post May 27 2018, 10:18 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

Greetings,

It is part of my Purpose to spread the teachings of gold and ivory spells across the lands.

I can fairly trivially write teaching scrolls of any advanced gold or ivory spell. These will cost any who ask 1,500 grulls for each rank of mana.

I am also willing to apprentice anyone who directly draws on the powers of my parents, Harmony and Purpose, or as they are more commonly known the gold and ivory drakes. Whilst I am very much a being of light heart, it is not my place to judge when it comes to those who call upon my parents magics, I am willing to teach any who wish it, so long as they not be outlaws. Any I take as apprentice, I can teach my own spells that I have devised over the years, and I will continue to learn many more I hope, and share that knowledge too. The cost for these teaching scrolls will unfortunately be 2000 grulls per rank of mana. I would also be interested in any spells you may have ideas for, as any such I learn I can also write scrolls of for you. Obviously I can only teach so many apprentices at a time, but will hopefully find time for any who ask eventually.

Please post here or send me an elemental if interested in either of the above.

I wish I could offer these services for free, but they are costly and my time for making such is limited.

May Harmony guide yer thoughts and Purpose yer actions,

Sirac Drakeson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Sep 5 2018, 11:06 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

I can now also offer permanent blessings for any apprentice. And for any gold or ivory Drave.

There is no charge for this, just ask.

The golden blessing is as per a priestly blessing, and will reverse if you perform an evil act.

The ivory blessing only reverses if you break the ivory code.

If any wish to, you may also choose to benefit from a permanent mark ally spell from me. This does require a small investment of your own time and effort ((10 pts)). It will however allow me to locate and summon you from a goodly distance away should there be need, even if my ally is slain. And by the end of the month I hope to be permanently linked with all such allies. If you are a knight of the land, or I have often marked you before then I will gladly do so again. Otherwise, just send me a request to confirm.

With regards to apprentices, I currently have about thirty spells of my own devising I can potentially share with my apprentices. I currently have four apprentices, with another couple due to start soon. But given the cost of writing the scrolls, it is likely I can share my time around for a few more. I require no loyalty or obedience from my apprentices, simply a shared desire to spread my parents magic as far and wide as I can. So should any not wish to become apprentices, I am happy to share knowledge of spells regardless, for purposes of your own research. And would equally welcome inspiration from any that have devised useful spells of their own.

May Harmony guide your thoughts, and Purpose your actions,

Sirac Drakeson

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 05:55 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins