IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Positions - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Positions, The Coming Year
Ryan
post Feb 6 2014, 10:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Knights,

It is time to present those who will be the Lords of Orders and those you can look to for Guidance over the coming year,

Many of those who have led us over the last few years have been true Paragons of what it is to be a Knight and to them I thank you for your example, however we look to a new year and the goal of getting the Knights out in the Mercenary community represented as much as possible; among other Mercenaries and of course Musters in which Deputies can be examples and get to know our Unblooded Brothers as well as the old hands.

Much as Gimly before me this decisions is based on those who have been exemplary Knights as well as having the time away from their other Duties to dedicate time to promoting the Knights this year.

Voice of the Knights; Vincenzo

Lord Unity; Goldy

Lord Battle; Banquo
Deputy; Valentine

Lord Watch; Leon DeFontaine
Deputy; Garrick

Lord Arcanus; Josiah Jackson
Deputy; Calmirael Blaze

Lord Seeker; Garrus
Deputy; Weazel

I wish you all every success in what I am sure will be a busy year for your respective orders.

As a recap for any matters you have regarding the Empire, Law and Bureaucracy Willock will be on hand to assist as Counsel and Robert as the Realm Spirit of Legend will continue to act with the Lord Knights Authority within the Land of Legend as the Lord of Legend.

Brothers Together,

David Stone
Lord Knight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichardCraig
post Feb 7 2014, 12:03 AM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 112

Cheers Dave!

Much like dave I'm excited to have an open door policy if people feel the need to moan about anything, and as remstar(my hero) has shown this week people can get a bit tetchy, elementals can be sent to:

thegoldendrake@hotmail.com

I'm also actually allowed out on non boring missions** unlike all the other lords of orders, so let me know and me and the beer tent will materialize! This should be especially relevant for elves who aren't evil as I can trivially bring you back to life*

Be quick though, it's only a matter of time before primal gravity gets me!

So as the Golden Drake says 'be excellent to each other' and lets have a great IM1014 of drinking and fighting!

Goldy

*max 2 per day including me.

** Sub 3K

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Feb 7 2014, 08:48 AM
Post #3

Steve Louch

Member No.: 108

QUOTE(Ryan @ Feb 6 2014, 10:02 PM) *
Knights,

It is time to present those who will be the Lords of Orders and those you can look to for Guidance over the coming year,

Many of those who have led us over the last few years have been true Paragons of what it is to be a Knight and to them I thank you for your example, however we look to a new year and the goal of getting the Knights out in the Mercenary community represented as much as possible; among other Mercenaries and of course Musters in which Deputies can be examples and get to know our Unblooded Brothers as well as the old hands.

Much as Gimly before me this decisions is based on those who have been exemplary Knights as well as having the time away from their other Duties to dedicate time to promoting the Knights this year.

Voice of the Knights; Vincenzo

Lord Unity; Goldy

Lord Battle; Banquo
Deputy; Valentine

Lord Watch; Leon DeFontaine
Deputy; Garrick

Lord Arcanus; Josiah Jackson
Deputy; Calmirael Blaze

Lord Seeker; Garrus
Deputy; Weazel

I wish you all every success in what I am sure will be a busy year for your respective orders.

As a recap for any matters you have regarding the Empire, Law and Bureaucracy Willock will be on hand to assist as Counsel and Robert as the Realm Spirit of Legend will continue to act with the Lord Knights Authority within the Land of Legend as the Lord of Legend.

Brothers Together,

David Stone
Lord Knight.

I hope you can achieve your aims this year with a fresh line up leading us.

Congratulations to all who have earnt the positions.

Whilst my Primal activities and responsibilites keep me from venturing forth currently I try to keep up with all your activities

It is good to see another Gold Drave assume the role of Lord Unity again.

Jander

+Quote Post
Rob
post Feb 7 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 115

Many thanks Lord Knight

My serious hat (head scarf) is back on my head

So ... When is our first outing?

Vincenzo

--------------------

+Quote Post
RichardCraig
post Feb 7 2014, 06:23 PM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 112

One day I'll manage to do something Jander hasn't already done, one day...

Goldy

+Quote Post
Kail
post Feb 7 2014, 08:19 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 644

Nice one, cheers all. Feel free to let me know of any potions or bits people need and I'll see what I can do. I'm hoping to get out more this year as well.

Weazel

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 7 2014, 10:23 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 158

My thanks for this honour. Now, I shall endeavour to find the Order some appropriate missions to engage in.

I'm sure there's a village that needs defending somewhere.

'Watch' this space.

Leon De Fontaine

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:49 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins