IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Services Offered - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Services Offered, True Guard
post Feb 5 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Dear Sires and Ladies

Now as far as I'm aware this is a might uncalled of posting this 'ere message to you all. But tis might strange for me to. See I am Dektor Hale and bein' away for many of my years I nowt know all the curtesies that require one to offer service these days.

Now I am back in my fore fathers lands, I 'ope one day ta meet up with my lost sister. Till then I need to put to service my skills. Yet I look for a worthy group who might be able to use the skills I 'ave.

Sor forgive a 'umble militia man for lookin' to perform 'is task. See I am fairly good at what I do, that is guarding....and the Drake whose service i am sworn to 'as gifted me to 'elp in my task as such. But findin' myself a miss in this land 'as kinda left me a bit wary.

I have 'eard of your Order on the vine, an' though I can't swear to be followin' your faith, I can offer my self to those who may need a true an' tested guard.

As to my histiry - well I served long time in a town called Icklebiggle I doubt you have 'eard of it - though some may have 'eard of a guild called the Forlorn Hope, dey might remember me some.

To be more open, I been given task by a creature called the Ivory Drake, I nowt follow a dark path, you have my word on that and a've my word if you accept me as I am, that what duty you put me to I'll carry out to best o my ability.

For now I leave you, as I need to get sum it in for the Starsday ahead, I decided to 'elp out a group called 'Ell Com'ny.

So if you are ever short of a guard, I will be willin' ta help out, an' I says sorry now if I 'ave offended any of you noble gents and ladies

for posting me message in your halls.

Dektor Hale

Power Warrior (Ivory)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Somme1   Services Offered   Feb 5 2009, 09:01 PM
Caroline   Dear Mister Hale, Your words do not offend any he...   Feb 7 2009, 09:08 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:16 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins