IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Top Secret Guild special Saturday 11th January Brief - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Top Secret Guild special Saturday 11th January Brief
JackFlashblade
post Jan 8 2020, 10:24 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 190

*Delivered by a Thimon City runner to each of those booked on the Top Secret guild special on Saturday*

It has come to my attention that a certain house in the fair city of Thimon has had an unusually large amount of undead activity around it over the 'Dawn. In addition ley folk from the Stadtus's department have reported there being a build up of supernatural power around it.

Local gossip has been that many ritual foci were delivered there in the days leading up to the dawn, an' even during the Dawn its self.

More worrying still is that a contact of mine believes this to be one of the Kessleharn ritual Houses that was in play during the dawn.

As such the Inquisition have agreed to hire a group of stealthy and discrete individuals to look into the house, and do our Empire proud.

If you are in, meet me at the Butchers Tavern, in the Butchers Court, Thimon by half past the Tenth Hour on Starsday.

Gregore Halfkin

Watch Captain of Thimon

Held Master of Thimon's Finest

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:29 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins