IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Sunday 29th October postponed - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sunday 29th October postponed
Netheril
post Oct 26 2017, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

Just a headsup that this adventure is going to be postponed to November.

Will confirm date asap. Main priority will be a date some of the usual crew can make.

But if any regular players have strong preference out of Sunday 12th, Or the weekends of 18th or 25th, let me know asap and will try and bear in mind. Prefer Saturdays generally.

Sorry for messing around those booked on but prefer adventure ran well.

Cheers,

Sean
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Nov 3 2017, 10:50 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

QUOTE(Netheril @ Oct 26 2017, 11:44 AM) *
Just a headsup that this adventure is going to be postponed to November.

Will confirm date asap. Main priority will be a date some of the usual crew can make.

But if any regular players have strong preference out of Sunday 12th, Or the weekends of 18th or 25th, let me know asap and will try and bear in mind. Prefer Saturdays generally.

Sorry for messing around those booked on but prefer adventure ran well.

Cheers,

Sean

So I've asked Duncan to book this for Sunday 26th November. Max 7k again, though as usual am expecting majority of party to be in the 3-5k kinda range.

Bit worried will be the same problem with crew but will keep trying. Hope it can go ahead, and cya there! Will be same brief, and plan, as before, will bump the brief a bit nearer the time.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Nov 6 2017, 01:45 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

QUOTE(Netheril @ Nov 3 2017, 10:50 AM) *
So I've asked Duncan to book this for Sunday 26th November. Max 7k again, though as usual am expecting majority of party to be in the 3-5k kinda range.

Bit worried will be the same problem with crew but will keep trying. Hope it can go ahead, and cya there! Will be same brief, and plan, as before, will bump the brief a bit nearer the time.

Cheers,

Sean

So this has just gone up for booking. Its a popular day and there may be another adventure that wants to run. So can players book on asap if interested please, and I will try and confirm in the next few days if I have any crew available this time!

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Nov 9 2017, 05:39 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

QUOTE(Netheril @ Nov 6 2017, 01:45 PM) *
So this has just gone up for booking. Its a popular day and there may be another adventure that wants to run. So can players book on asap if interested please, and I will try and confirm in the next few days if I have any crew available this time!

Cheers,

Sean

So this is confirmed as being a campaign dungeon that is open to all, AND a frontline guild special. And is up for booking as such. So long as we get 6 frontline guildies. Each group will get their own brief, but does make sense for next instalment anyway.

Hope this gets some crew though! Still waiting on a couple of answers myself but anyone else be welcome.

For prospective frontliners, ideal level spread is 3-6k, but a little over or under shouldn't make a whole lotta difference.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:27 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins