IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Council of Jade dungeon (saturday) - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Council of Jade dungeon (saturday)
LauraSB
post Oct 6 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #21

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,111

Not having a go at you Josh smile.gif

Rob seemed seemed to want to inflame an argument that is over and came about from a misunderstanding so I did a post is all

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Oct 6 2017, 04:37 PM) *
U know me Laura and u know I wouldn't mean to be rude. I'm sorry if I was but as I said before I just wanted to make sure I had space and I was wandering if I could play a seer but I was told no so I made a new character that's oriental and hopefully part of the guild if he can join.

I didn't know it was a guild special and I apologise if it made people mad I was just trying to find a fun dungeon to play on.

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Oct 6 2017, 04:38 PM
Post #22

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

QUOTE(LauraSB @ Oct 6 2017, 05:21 PM) *
Rob seemed seemed to want to inflame an argument that is over and came about from a misunderstanding so I did a post is all

To be fair I don’t think Rob was trying to inflame an argument. I saw it as a suggestion that Jules reflect on his message and tone and consider whether labelling a new player as “arrogant” was entirely in keeping with the inclusive culture of the club. The thought had crossed my mind too...

It’s great to see Josh has not taken it to heart and there’s no hard feelings on either side, as I’m sure there was no ill intent from either party.

I haven’t had the pleasure yet Josh but looking forward to being on a dungeon with you soon!

Dave H

+Quote Post
Will
post Oct 6 2017, 04:55 PM
Post #23

Legend

Member No.: 158

Well said Dave.

And good going Josh. See you tomorrow!

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
oggrod
post Oct 6 2017, 05:36 PM
Post #24

Militiaman

Member No.: 277

QUOTE(dhurrell @ Oct 6 2017, 05:38 PM) *
To be fair I don’t think Rob was trying to inflame an argument. I saw it as a suggestion that Jules reflect on his message and tone and consider whether labelling a new player as “arrogant” was entirely in keeping with the inclusive culture of the club. The thought had crossed my mind too...

Dave H

This

The main thing is everyone enjoys themselves running around a cave pretending to be things they aren’t .

Enjoy your dungeon guys

Rob J

--------------------
UG!

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Oct 6 2017, 08:15 PM
Post #25

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

QUOTE(fatteacher @ Oct 5 2017, 11:38 PM) *
I know it is not an issue for Sunday but:
Can members of the Snake Clan join a CoJ dungeon as they were members and there needs to be role play to get both sides interacting again. I don't see Noyen keeping away from the Council just because the big boys and girls aren't getting on at the moment.

If you are a member of the White Lotus political guild it would make more sense, but otherwise I would say as for the most part the council and snake will still be working towards common interests for the most part that it would be fine. I would suggest in those cases an IC post confirming your intent would be useful. I'm pretty sure all current daimyos in the council wouldnt object smile.gif

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:33 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins