IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Leaving Notice - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Leaving Notice, Leaving Notice
Sarah
post Feb 14 2019, 02:20 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

Brother Knights,

After reading, listening and spending much time in thought, I do not feel that I suit the Knights order anymore and I announce that I am leaving the Knights of the Land

With respect to you all, and best wishes... I will of course always be about and willing to help defend the Land.

Tweegle
Renewer
Little Jade Pilgrim
St Michael's little halfling

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Feb 14 2019, 02:21 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Poor choice, I urge you to reconsider.

I am obviously happy to discuss any fears or thoughts you have in private.

Castiel

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Feb 14 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Castiel

I appreciate this and will contact you about all my fears and the fact that my fairy cakes flew across the room
and disintegrated against the Wall... and then I did my funny little dance you liked so much

I sincerely care loads about the Knights...

Tweegle

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Feb 14 2019, 02:21 PM) *
Poor choice, I urge you to reconsider.

I am obviously happy to discuss any fears or thoughts you have in private.
Castiel

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
jasonprice
post Feb 14 2019, 07:12 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 135

QUOTE(Sarah @ Feb 14 2019, 02:30 PM) *
Castiel

I appreciate this and will contact you about all my fears and the fact that my fairy cakes flew across the room
and disintegrated against the Wall... and then I did my funny little dance you liked so much

I sincerely care loads about the Knights...

Tweegle

sHaDow nOt HaPpY aT tHiS

--------------------
Jay

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Feb 15 2019, 12:54 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Great Shadow...

Much respects to yous... I not sures which bits makes you unhappies....I did not want to make anyones unhappies
buts also I has to thinks of the Knights, and thinks wills i puts them at risks, and I thinks I mights.

I never hads a faiths before like the one i ins nows, so nevers had to thinks abouts such things..
And thinksing on it more and more, even my very nature could puts the Knights at risks...

I no longers the Apretinces I was, and haves a almost completes opposites path, I am greats
at renewing things and stuff, even to the points where in my presence i allows all the chance
to be able to rebirth, but i do this for alls in my presence.... So say we took down mr big evils
naughties ones, and normallsy he could not run round the wheel and return, with me there
he would be able to, as I beleives in givsing peoples anothers chance, sorts of things...
as i was alloweds to haves another go by the ever present Death.

this then may leads to big disasters downs the lines...mr big evil nasty might come back bigger
and nastier, even thoughs I would hope my touch would send thems on a nicer paths

I cannots controls this, and thefores cannots ensure I do nots puts knights in perils, I donts wants to do thats..
its has also beens made clears by some members they do not believe in the ability of people to change from
one paths to another, which i finds an very odds view in the Knights as its open to most people, and since i is
one that has changed my paths i founds that view quite hurtfuls...hence losing my fairy cake
(dont worry I remade a nice new one with chocolate bits in it)...

So I am concerned with Knights stance on oath and Law, and Oath and faith, and its is not clear to me's what
the Knights stance is anymores, so I simply cant stays....I am talking to leader of my faith about these issues,
i donts know if there is anythings we can doos....but I am currently going with my feelings of heart.....

I hope this explain betters
very very sorry
Tweegle

QUOTE(jasonprice @ Feb 14 2019, 07:12 PM) *
sHaDow nOt HaPpY aT tHiS

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
draco
post Feb 15 2019, 06:08 PM
Post #6

Heldsman

Member No.: 598

QUOTE(Sarah @ Feb 15 2019, 12:54 PM) *
Great Shadow...

Much respects to yous... I not sures which bits makes you unhappies....I did not want to make anyones unhappies
buts also I has to thinks of the Knights, and thinks wills i puts them at risks, and I thinks I mights.

I never hads a faiths before like the one i ins nows, so nevers had to thinks abouts such things..
And thinksing on it more and more, even my very nature could puts the Knights at risks...

I no longers the Apretinces I was, and haves a almost completes opposites path, I am greats
at renewing things and stuff, even to the points where in my presence i allows all the chance
to be able to rebirth, but i do this for alls in my presence.... So say we took down mr big evils
naughties ones, and normallsy he could not run round the wheel and return, with me there
he would be able to, as I beleives in givsing peoples anothers chance, sorts of things...
as i was alloweds to haves another go by the ever present Death.

this then may leads to big disasters downs the lines...mr big evil nasty might come back bigger
and nastier, even thoughs I would hope my touch would send thems on a nicer paths

I cannots controls this, and thefores cannots ensure I do nots puts knights in perils, I donts wants to do thats..
its has also beens made clears by some members they do not believe in the ability of people to change from
one paths to another, which i finds an very odds view in the Knights as its open to most people, and since i is
one that has changed my paths i founds that view quite hurtfuls...hence losing my fairy cake
(dont worry I remade a nice new one with chocolate bits in it)...

So I am concerned with Knights stance on oath and Law, and Oath and faith, and its is not clear to me's what
the Knights stance is anymores, so I simply cant stays....I am talking to leader of my faith about these issues,
i donts know if there is anythings we can doos....but I am currently going with my feelings of heart.....

I hope this explain betters
very very sorry
Tweegle

Tweegle,

Redemption is possible of anyone. Recreation is my word, and without a second chance I would not be where I am today. You are not unwelcome in our ranks, and I hope you reconsider.

Darren
Lord Knight

--------------------
James Isteed

Isteed.Labyrinthe@outlook.com

(the big one)

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Feb 16 2019, 07:34 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

All Knightses,

Afters talksings to somes Knightsies ands thinkings on things, I haves decided to stays within
the Knights of the Lands, and thanks to all those thats respondeds to me's and helpeds me with
mys worries on things. Thanks to Castiel for maksing me thinks on it.

Much thanks to Lords Knights Darrens, for your comments too,

I hopses I can continues to be a good knights in the eyes of every Brother/sister Knights

Thanks Muchies

Tweegle

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
jasonprice
post Feb 18 2019, 12:12 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

Member No.: 135

yAy

hApPy i FinK, iF Uz a mIc fInG dIz MeEnZ u tRy hUrT sHaDoW nOw ? sAd

sHaDoW

--------------------
Jay

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Feb 18 2019, 01:30 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

I dont like hurting anyones Great Shadow, I will have to makes yous a specials fairy cakes..
I still learnings all abouts Michaels, but I do knows the Knights was started by the
most mighties Saladins and he was a great hero of mines for longs times (miss hims)
and he great follower of St Michael, so i tries to be good st Michaels persons and good Knights
person....in days long gone we all had to works togethers to stops the bads peoples
who hated everyone from Primus no matters what you were, whats you followeds, and we wons
because we were united Knights and friends.

I hope that makes you happies
Tweege

QUOTE(jasonprice @ Feb 18 2019, 12:12 PM) *
yAy

hApPy i FinK, iF Uz a mIc fInG dIz MeEnZ u tRy hUrT sHaDoW nOw ? sAd
sHaDoW

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:32 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins