IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Lookin' fer some daggers - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lookin' fer some daggers
post Sep 20 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

'alroight my good fellows,

Oi am after a couple o' them fancy daggers that you chaps can get makin' but oi 'ave a question or two that oi would loike answerin' first if that be ok with you?

Most importantly, 'ow much should oi be expectin' to 'ave to pay fer a pair o' them marvellous weapons? Oi know that you kin be makin' some that're bein' better 'n' more expensive loike than some o' t'other ones be, so kin oi please be 'avin a full list o' the different proices fer each different toipe if you fellows would be so koind.

Secondly, oi was wonderin' if these fancy weapons be lastin' ferever or if they are only good get a few uses? I don't moind either way but it's always good te know these things loike.

Oi think that be the lot, oi'll let you know if oi think of summit else.

Many thanks chaps
Norril

(ooc: can I please have prices for a pair of daggers, don't mind about quality, and do these weapons have limited uses like armour does?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Craigus17   Lookin' fer some daggers   Sep 20 2010, 06:42 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:09 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins