IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
guild special max 250 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> guild special max 250, dates that would suit
post Nov 14 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I have spoken to a few people about a max 250. could those interested let me know what month would be suitable whether in dec, jan or feb. I have at the moment a few people + three guest spots taken. will try to sort out a time to suit.
i have at moment a possible A ref sorted.
ant
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ChrisAndrews
post Nov 14 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #2

Tiffer

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

QUOTE(necron @ Nov 14 2010, 08:01 PM) *
I have spoken to a few people about a max 250. could those interested let me know what month would be suitable whether in dec, jan or feb. I have at the moment a few people + three guest spots taken. will try to sort out a time to suit.
i have at moment a possible A ref sorted.
ant

There's currently a pair of Natural Trust guild specials on the 29th of January, and it could be that you could get involved there - I know a lot of members of one are members of the other and I'm sure Jan wouldn't be adverse to the three being related in some manner.

Hopefully you can get more players - I've always struggled to get players in the lower levels on to a guild special.

Chris

+Quote Post
Jan
post Nov 14 2010, 08:50 PM
Post #3

Bridgewarden

Member No.: 238

Jan's druid isnt even a member of Natural Power, but would have no objections to having some kind of crossover. You mention you have 3 guests, how many actual members do you have coming? Just for getting the numbers right.

--------------------
Jan McManus

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Nov 14 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 87

Well i am starting a Ranger and i would like to do a Max 250 and so i would be in.

Iain

+Quote Post
post Nov 15 2010, 07:35 AM
Post #5

Group:

Andy and I each have a druid planned as soon as we can get the costume together, so if this is late enough for us to get a dungeon or two done first then we'd be very interested in a max 250.

+Quote Post
post Nov 15 2010, 01:21 PM
Post #6

Group:

Anthony spoke to us about it. Greenwold (my high druid) is in NP and I'll be coming along. Weekend of 4/5 Dec works well for me! Vicky would be a guest playing her Jewel Power Warrior if that's OK. Our first guild special of any time!

Jon

+Quote Post
Jan
post Nov 15 2010, 06:56 PM
Post #7

Bridgewarden

Member No.: 238

QUOTE(Rocketjon @ Nov 15 2010, 01:21 PM) *
Anthony spoke to us about it. Greenwold (my high druid) is in NP and I'll be coming along. Weekend of 4/5 Dec works well for me! Vicky would be a guest playing her Jewel Power Warrior if that's OK. Our first guild special of any time!

Jon

Shame, cannot make 29th January? thats when the NT 2 party jobby is on.

--------------------
Jan McManus

+Quote Post
post Nov 15 2010, 11:56 PM
Post #8

Group:

The people that have been interested so far depending on date is
2 rangers (me and chris)
2 foreast guardian (danny and 1 from saturday. sorry did not get name)
1 druid (rocket john)
hatch not sure
plus those who answered above

guests
tricky vicky
alisadragoon
angelicus

a-ref
P long

I think most are just past 8th.depends when the other characters will be ready. would say dec early or middle of though late dec will be difficult with christmas.failing that maybe jan as either max 250 or 500.

What do people think best? will go with what majority want.

ant.

+Quote Post
ChrisAndrews
post Nov 16 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #9

Tiffer

Member No.: 34

I might be able to 'acquire' a lower level guild member at some point. Not something I plan to think of for a while though - got other things I need to think about spending points on first!

If I'm free I'm happy to help out for guild specials (Not as a referee though, conflict of interest and all that). I think a max 750-1500 or so on the 29th would be pretty good, that would mean Jan could look to up the threshold of the lower Natural Trust dungeon to allow a wider player base. Don't be too scared of thresholds on guild specials - the ref will have enough warning to know that the 1500 has 8 250pt characters and 1 1000, for example!

Chris

+Quote Post
post Nov 16 2010, 04:17 PM
Post #10

Group:

Agree that a crossover dungeon at end of jan may be the best answer to give time for those just starting characters to get them established. what do people think? ant.

+Quote Post
post Nov 16 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #11

Group:

End of January suits me best but I don't want to be a pain for people who want to get on and play their existing characters. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
post Nov 18 2010, 12:02 PM
Post #12

Group:

QUOTE(necron @ Nov 16 2010, 04:17 PM) *
Agree that a crossover dungeon at end of jan may be the best answer to give time for those just starting characters to get them established. what do people think? ant.

Please make it sooner rather than later - I'm on the max 500 Jan 9 - and after that I'll cap for 250's. Was there any issue with the weekend of 4/5 December?

Of course - we could always try for more than one special...

Jon

+Quote Post
post Nov 18 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #13

Group:

We planning to start Bug and Hadar on the pre-8th dungeon on the 5th. I guess if the special's on the 4th we could potentially start them then, if you're okay with some really rather fragile souls coming along - or we'll wait for the next one!

+Quote Post
post Nov 18 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #14

Group:

I will try for the 4th. but people may already busy. I will let others know and see if we will have enough people.
we will need to find a ref and monsters as well. Also there may not be enough time for people to be ready with characters. Ant

+Quote Post
post Nov 19 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #15

Group:

4th is ok for me I think. I am just thinking January might be easier for people getting past the Christmas rush. This also gives people time to gets costumes and characters together.

Chris

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:11 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins