IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Off plane for awhile - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Off plane for awhile
Will
post Jul 13 2015, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Whilst travelling recently I encountered a Goddess by the name of Elai, who had become trapped for nefarious purposes. Myself and others were able to free her recently and she has been grateful enough to the strength she drew from our Lady to aid her release that she is willing to aid in the strengthening of light within Scarlene.

I will be working with her Angels on securing and directing their aid in this for at least a month, maybe two and as such will be far less available to support those who need it.

In the meanwhile, I appoint Skitt Scratch High Priest in my stead. She has shown a level of compassion and mercy that has been inspiring to many of the younger Priests, and as a newer mercenary I feel it is important to recognise and empower them as much as those of us that have been around a bit.

I am sure that on my return from across the planes I will find the faith as strong as ever, and hopefully Scarlene restored. It will of course be up to Skitt to entrust the position back to my hands at this point.

May you walk in her love

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jul 13 2015, 11:49 PM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Hilarious.

Some sort of goblin, or something?

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:52 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins