Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ask the GSM!
AlanG
post May 16 2017, 08:04 AM
Post #101

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

What are lifescales for Hollowbone Goblin Forest Guardians and Leywalkers? I assuming they aren't as human given its a goblin but unfortunately Almanac doesn't give you a clue.

Also are Leywalkers considered classed as a 1st class Druidic Class for purpose of Druidic Status'? I know they don't buy as 1st class Forest Guardian but still in both scout and druid bracket so thought I would check.

Thanks,

Alan

Leywalkers use life as a Silverfolk Spy (35/12 at 8th) and Forest guardians have life as a Goblin pathfinder (39/15 at 8th)

Lee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rannock
post May 16 2017, 01:06 PM
Post #102

Peon

Member No.: 2,547

So, been wondering for a while now. If an Altunhust Ratfolk Multi-Races to something with a significant make-up restriction, does their ability to assume a human appearance override this?
E.g. If An Evil Altunhust Ratfolk Warrior MRs to Fire Daimon, could they choose at the start of the adventure to turn up looking and discerning as a human, or would they be forced to still have the Fire Daimon make-up on, therefore discern as a fire daimon?

Cheers,
David

Yep they can look human still.

Lee

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 18 2017, 04:12 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 25

Obviously Ghost only works when you using the relevant Info Immunity but can you buy Ghost without having bought any of the immunity to Info Effects as Pre-Reqs and use it with Immunity to Info Effects from other sources E.g. Items / Guild / Radiated Benefits et cetera.

Or do you have to have bought at least one of the immunities to be able to buy Ghost (and then add the other immunities as and when)?

BBB

Yes Ian you can just buy Ghost and use retainer for it smile.gif

Lee

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
FlorenceWarren
post May 19 2017, 12:22 PM
Post #104

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,112

If you've bought the Spiritual Vessel MR, can you still cast a Spirit Invis? And if yes, what would be the effect of that spirit invis?

Is it the same as before, you're just immune to all Spiritual effects? or does it (Like Paul reckons) either act as a sort of vanish animate and you stop existing for the duration, or does it just kill you?

Thanks in advance

You can't cast it as you are spirit only.

As a general rule you need to have "hits" (as in can take damage from" at least one power base. So no being Immune to physical damage (immortal), casting spirit invis, mind barring, and casting earth shield for example.

Lee

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Vex "I stole your name" Mange - Ratfolk Assassin.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.

+Quote Post
Orlock
post May 19 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #105

Peon

Member No.: 3,807

Can Witches curses/blessings be added to their miracle list as per normal or are they only available post 8th as stated in WFA ?

If they can be added are they counted towards the 10 advanced miracles points available or out of the standard 60 spend ?

I wouldnt have thought that Witch curses would be advanced for a Witch as thats the point, but I thought I would seek clarification.

Many thanks,

They can be added, but they are advanced miracles.

Lee

--------------------
James

Things forbidden have a secret charm.

+Quote Post
graham1980
post May 19 2017, 02:48 PM
Post #106

Militiaman

Member No.: 810

Concerning The commoner tradition, It specifically states you get dac equal to the difference between armour worn and armour allowed by class, Does this mean for example, a troll warrior in furs could get 2 dac since a warrior is allowed to wear plate, or do racial restrictions superceed this meaning he would gain none since trolls can only wear furs??

Racial restrictions apply where relevant.

Lee

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2017 - 11:57 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins