IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 7th & 8th July
RichFromant
post Jul 2 2018, 07:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Over half way through the year now and extended lengths coming up thick and fast with 2 this month and 2 next month. Plus a good selection of events still running at the caves.

Tuesday
Tuesday Club is currently looking quiet, with only 4 players and 1 monster booked. Would need a ref and some more players to run plus ideally 1 more crew. However, Tuesday is the next England world cup game so I suspect a fair few people will be busy watching that, but if you do wish to avoid the football please book on. I suspect a decision will be made later today.

Saturday
Sean Max 17k Birthday overland – Being held at Buckmore Park in Kent to help Sean celebrate his birthday, this is the first part of 2 days of dungeons. This one is being reffed by Chris G and has an a-ref and a monster for the 10 players, it could do with some more monsters.
The max 750 2-day is running this weekend at Pinewood, it is full on players and crew.
The cave site is closed as we have a private booking using it all weekend.

Sunday
Sean Max 17k Birthday overland – Day 2 of this event, today being reffed by Jamie M. 8 players booked today plus an a-ref and 1 monster, so some more monsters would be good. If you interested in playing chat to Sean
The cave site is closed as we have a private booking using it all weekend.

Further Ahead
The Thursday Dungeon this month is next week, an unbalanced 11k being reffed by Sam M. Currently has 7 players and 2 monsters so looking all good to go.

The Broken Ruin 5 day is running from the 31st July, they are still in need of monsters during the weekday part of it. See the event sub-forum for all the details or have a chat with Hoz if interested.

August has the back to back 4 days running, there is still spaces on the 1500 4-day being reffed by Lee and Jasper. Again, see the forum for all the details.

Rumours and Gossip
The final Dawn is now less then 6 months away! The plan for this year is a play one monster one again, with 1 day being a max 3k and the other day a max 7500. Further details will come out nearer the time.

I am off on holiday on Monday next week for a week so will miss the next 2 weekly updates, I will find a special guest reporter to do them in my absence.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JamesC
post Jul 2 2018, 07:44 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,469

Would be really nice to have a ref sign on for the Tuesday dungeon, I've already had a number of events cancelled on me recently and would be a shame to miss my first Tuesday adventure for the same reason. Someone must be free, you can watch the football afterwards anyway.

--------------------
"A soldier's first battlefield is always his own mind"

One man monster support.

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jul 2 2018, 03:56 PM
Post #3

We are unfortunately making the decision to cancel Tuesday club tomorrow due to lack of ref and people involved, and with the England game on seems unlikely it will gather much more interest. It will be back in 2 weeks

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jul 5 2018, 07:10 AM
Post #4

Sean's birthday dungeon has lost its monster for Saturday but gained one for Sunday. If anyone is able to help out and crew at Buckmore park on Saturday am sure it will be much appreciated. There is a trip to the Bickley planned for after as well, so beer is on offer as reward as well.

The 2-day has lost a monster, although still has 7 but space for 1 more if anyone wants to be involved. There is however an embargo on finding out the England score on the Saturday of the event, as the plan is to watch a replay of the game late Saturday night when time out called!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Jul 7 2018, 08:20 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,369

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jul 5 2018, 08:10 AM) *
Sean's birthday dungeon has lost its monster for Saturday but gained one for Sunday. If anyone is able to help out and crew at Buckmore park on Saturday am sure it will be much appreciated. There is a trip to the Bickley planned for after as well, so beer is on offer as reward as well.

The 2-day has lost a monster, although still has 7 but space for 1 more if anyone wants to be involved. There is however an embargo on finding out the England score on the Saturday of the event, as the plan is to watch a replay of the game late Saturday night when time out called!

I will monster Sean’s dungeon today and will be there by 10am

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Naga
post Jul 7 2018, 08:23 AM
Post #6

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

QUOTE(Trickyz @ Jul 7 2018, 09:20 AM) *
I will monster Sean’s dungeon today and will be there by 10am

Amazing:) cheers see you there

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:49 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins