IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Onwards and Upwards - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Onwards and Upwards
Jasper
post Apr 8 2014, 11:21 AM
Post #1

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Greetings, all

The recent departure of Peronel Winterhaven from our little family started me thinking about the Church and its current, largely leaderless state. I mean no disrespect to Latona, who has been wonderful for years, but is now pretty much retired from public life (well deserved, I think we can all agree).

I spoke to Latona recently and she has endorsed me to take over the reins from her as High Priest. Much as when Torwin left us to become all shiney and do whatever it is she does on the celestial plane, I intend for Latona to remain a spiritual focus for the faith. I should be interested to hear any suggestions you all may have but I propose to give Latona the title 'Matriarch'.

I shall be available for any queries you may have, or indeed should anyone need guidance. Ours is a difficult faith to pursue. Don't allow any problems you may have to fester until you find yourself out in the cold, as Penny did - speak to me because I can probably help. I can be contacted either at Shadowfell, or in Deci, or in the coming months at the temple in the Remus Hills.

Likewise, if anyone needs any funds, or scrolls, or similar, just ask. If I haven't got it myself, I can probably find it. If you want healing scrolls, don't be afraid to ask the people you travel with to contribute either - after all, it'll most likely be them getting healed, not you.

'Rus
High Priest

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Apr 8 2014, 11:31 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 574

Perhaps a message of retirement from Latona would be apt before stepping into the role, I would normally trust such a missive implicitly but you have for years been preoccupied with putting the Angels of your faith in necklaces and rings not to mention some of your more morally dubious ideas and suggestions.

Otherwise my congratulations on your appointment

Reason
Arch-Angel of light and mercy

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Apr 8 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #3

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

I would rather not trouble her but if you believe that I would lie about such a thing, feel free to disturb her yourself.

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
Will
post Apr 8 2014, 04:21 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 158

Oh that's wonderful news, well done! Perhaps we should organise a party or something?

Tirama, Brother of Sue

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:02 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins