IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 6th & 7th January
RichFromant
post Jan 1 2018, 11:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Happy New Year to everyone! We have an exciting year of events, campaigns and new buildings coming up. This weekend is looking a bit quiet, the usual need for monsters, but there is space for more dungeons if people want to email Duncan to book them.

Saturday
Max 1500 - Full on players, Will P has stepped in to ref it but he is in need of an a-ref and some monsters to help him out. This has a fair few of the final dawn monsters on it if anyone wants to return the favour

Sunday
Iron & Empire Guild Special - Being reffed by Paul B as part of his ongoing guild campaign, currently has 10 players and 3 monsters, so just needs an a-ref
Max 1k - Currently only 2 players booked and no crew, get booking on if you are keen for this to run.
There is also a private event running in 1 area all day.

Further Ahead
The event diary has a number of guild specials, campaigns and open dungeons up but as a reminder, if you want to play on a day and there isn't anything suitable you can always email bookings@labyrinthe.co.uk to get Duncan to put something up.

The Final Dawn this year seems to have been a success thanks to the hard work of Pete, his refs and all those that monstered. There will be various fall out this week so keep an eye out from that. As always, there is potential to run follow up dungeons if its a plot that you are interested in, just chat to Pete or the relevant ref.

The Final Dawn for 2018 will be a play one, monster 1 style event with a high day and a low day, more details will come out later in the year.

Rumours and Gossip
Thank you to those people who donated weapons over the Final Dawn, the armoury is looking a lot more well stocked now with a whole collection of various different weapons. A special thank you also goes to St Tim of Treadwell for making 20 new maces for in there. Plus he has taken home a bag of old ones to be repaired/replaced.

There are still some raffle prizes to be claimed, checked Duncan's post or the cabinets for details.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 1 2018, 02:11 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,516

Heya,

As may be obvious from my posts today, I am taking advantage of a few days off work now to try and sort stuff for the year ahead.

Both from a work POV and negotiating around family stuff it would be really helpful to get some idea whats happening this year with extended lengths please?

So not to be a nag like Chris B... tongue.gif ...but any chance of an update please? As sounds like some people in the pub know stuff is happening, but not seen anything official.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jan 1 2018, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Deity

Member No.: 25

Likewise, I'm kind of waiting for dates of extended lengths before committing to anything else.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:10 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins