IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
2024 a few thinsg - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2024 a few thinsg
sonof
post Mar 4 2024, 05:00 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hello,

A couple of changes and a clarification/reminder.
First up clarification. This came up while chatting about Amles events and myself and the ref found that the honoured ones restricitons were harsher than we thought. As a reminder they are bound by the Jade code in full, the only difference between them and Samurai’s (via tradition) is the Samurai have extra restricitons.
Also with regards to Samurai restrictions dying while attempting to complete the mission is not failing for Seppuku.

And the changes:
Mystical Rages is being removed. It’s an old hang over and just complicates things. Going forward rages apply to all power bases of damage. Feel free to get a points refund. If you have it via old in m/class type abilities come and find me to get them changed, or email lee@labyrinthe.co.uk (finding me likely will be quicker).

Tempo of Battle – This change also extends to Tempo of power and similar.
First the max duration is reduced from 30 minutes to 15 minutes.
Second short breaks no longer break tempo. Effectively if you are in the same encounter and there is a pause (or even getting a prepped total) your power ups continue.
Referees should endeavour to make it clear when an encounter is a moving encounter such as a mittlenacht walk (where Tempo would apply), rather than the party moving between set piece style encounters and being attacked (where Tempo wouldn’t apply). When in doubt it is general best to assume Tempo isn’t applying and be pleasantly surprised when you check and find out it does.

The intention behind this is to make it a bit easier to use, flow better, and be clearer.

A couple of reminders:
10/30k checks – These are still a thing, so please try and catch me to get them done.

Thanks

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:18 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins