IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 11th & 12th May
RichFromant
post May 7 2019, 07:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Coming up this week we have:

Tuesday
Max 1500 single length after work this evening followed by some pizza in the tavern. Is being reffed by Rich E and has an a-ref and 2 monsters, only 5 players booked currently so could do with a few more.

Saturday
The Labyrinthe Big Day Down! During the day we have a kit fair going on, with taster single lengths, young players and a 5250. Then in the evening there is a free BBQ taking place, for all the details see here: http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=35325
Current situations are:
Max 5250 – 10 players, Lee reffing, a-ref and 3 monsters
Taster sessions: Lots of spaces on all of them!
Young Players: Tim & Liam reffinf, plenty of spaces available

Sunday
Max 750 – Will P reffing, 9 players booked and 1 monster. It needs an a-ref and ideally 1 more monster.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post May 7 2019, 06:16 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

In addition to this, there is now a max 7500 on Sunday, as Terry D wants to make the most of his annual trip to Labyrinthe. Some crew and players to help him enjoy it would be great, also if someone would be willing to ref it I would be very greatful

thanks

Duncan

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post May 9 2019, 09:51 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 37

Hope you are all excited for the kit fair this weekend, remember the more money you spend with the traders the more likely they, and others, will come back next year!

Dungeon wise, the 5250 is full on players, some more monsters would be good to join the a-ref and 2 booked. The taster sessions have a few people booked, if any experienced players fancy playing them to help the newer players enjoy their day then please do book on. There are plenty of crew in the morning, hopefully people will be around in the afternoon too but we may shuffle people around a bit depending on numbers and timings.
Young players could do with some more people booking on as well.

Sunday there is no change on the 750, is still in need of an a-ref and monster. There is also the max 7500 Duncan mentions above, it really needs a ref and some crew to give Terry the chance to play while he over for the weekend smile.gif

See you all there hopefully

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
jj420
post May 9 2019, 10:49 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,677

I will be down for the day. I'm happy to play or crew taister sessions. Just let me no what's needed on the day.

I haven't booked onto anything so that I can do what ever

JJ

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:12 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins