Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Planar abilities
DavidMartin
post Jan 2 2008, 05:25 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 120

This goes hand in hand with my other post on the general ooc board.

I finally got around to spending the points on my rehabilitated Psi-Scout, and found in my foldar a really quite impressively good multiclass that Bruno passed years ago called, surprise surprise, 'Planeswalker'. Mostly based on being really good at NSJs and NPVs.

I know Tim has a couple of abilities based around Haven, but I wanted to get a feel of what things may have been passed for different planes/pocket planes abilities. Must be some out there.

Dave M
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MattHowells
post Jan 2 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 201

QUOTE(DavidMartin @ Jan 2 2008, 05:25 PM) *
This goes hand in hand with my other post on the general ooc board.

I finally got around to spending the points on my rehabilitated Psi-Scout, and found in my foldar a really quite impressively good multiclass that Bruno passed years ago called, surprise surprise, 'Planeswalker'. Mostly based on being really good at NSJs and NPVs.

I know Tim has a couple of abilities based around Haven, but I wanted to get a feel of what things may have been passed for different planes/pocket planes abilities. Must be some out there.

Dave M

I have quite a few shifting abilities passed as Soth, but these tend not to be specifically planar abilities. I suppose one would be my 'active med' ability which you probably remember from the Chaos myths - basically when I med I shift off to another plane and I can send back various entities to take my place, which I can play. That's probably rather too idiosyncratic to my character though to help you.

I can create a 5 min 2-way portal between two places which may or may not be on the same plane, but its rather expensive to buy.

I have also tried for some bizarre planar stuff which never got passed - like half-shifting to a different plane to get 1/2 effects, and shifting different powerbases of my body to get spirit/mana/pure physical forms. Didn't work for me but it may give you ideas.

If you want to know more about what shifting stuff I have passed let me know.

Matt

--------------------

+Quote Post
giles
post Jan 2 2008, 06:34 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 68

I've got some weird Mittelnacht stuff & planar transport stuff for Gull & Glyph that are quite adaptable/relevant to planes if you 're interested.

What are you after specifically ?

Giles.

+Quote Post
DavidMartin
post Jan 2 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 120

OK, basically I'm looking for abilities specifically relating to travelling to other planes.

e.g. a completely safe 'pocket plane' where I can sit, med, store stuff etc.

Bonus immunities based upon the environment of the plane travelled to. E.g. when travelling to the elemental plane of fire, gets 1st resistance to fire as tables ability, due to extensive knowledge of the place and what to expect - possibly a post 6th Scholar ability as that's in keeping with the character.

Quite like the idea of a pocket plane where I'm worshipped as a deity by little fuzzy people, but unsure as to what it would give me on Primus...

Just some initial thoughts. Just looking for some creative ideas at the moment.

Dave M

+Quote Post
TheFury
post Jan 3 2008, 01:44 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 61

"Quite like the idea of a pocket plane where I'm worshipped as a deity by little fuzzy people, but unsure as to what it would give me on Primus..."

dellusions of Grandaur

--------------------
Attention randomly typing monkeys.
The reply button does not dispense bananas. That is all.

+Quote Post
MartinSmith
post Jan 3 2008, 09:07 AM
Post #6

Levy

Member No.: 104

QUOTE(TheFury @ Jan 3 2008, 01:44 AM) *
"Quite like the idea of a pocket plane where I'm worshipped as a deity by little fuzzy people, but unsure as to what it would give me on Primus..."

dellusions of Grandaur

Or Megalomania

--------------------
Martin S.
"The reason why so few reach the top is because no successful method has been devised for a person to sit down and slide uphill."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 08:14 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins