IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Assistance needed - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Assistance needed
sonof
post Oct 4 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

As some of you may be aware there have been several oddities and problems arise over the past few months due to peoples failure to understand our faith, not least of which is the church of living heroes.

In light of this I am intending to try and resolve the situation. My hope is to be able to establish places within the shrines and temples people can come and read (or have read to them) the tales of heroes and their deeds.

As such I am looking for people to provide me details of the various heroes they have details of. I am not just looking for stories of their death, as I feel this is where part of the problem has come from, rather of their life.

Specifically I am looking for something along the lines of:

Heroes Name
A brief 2-3 lines of what they stood for and what ideals they should be remembered for.
A paragraph or so on how they lived their life, and what made them a hero.
Anything else you have on them relevant.

If you have a story to go with this that is about a page in size then that will be helpful.

If people can leave them at a shrine for me, or drop them off at an Arcanum or Enclave office I'll pick them up and speak to the scribes to get them copied out.

I am looking to be able to change the stories every 3 months, so getting a back log of them isn't a bad thing.

Lucius D'treal

OOC: I've chatted to spagbol and said I'd sort out a dead heroes board. Since the church is about heroes it seemed a cool idea to have tales of heroes on our board. My aim is one every 3 months to give people time to read it. Then what I'll do is get someone who understands how it works to sort out a page of the wiki with a list of the tales that link to a page of the tales, and put them up as we take them off the board so people can always read them. I'd like to rotate through different types of heroes as we go to.
If anyone has tales/things they'd like me to use email it to me at: leesonofdale@aol.com

Thanks
Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:07 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins