Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Leather Armour; Glaive; Shield; Extras
MattWest
post May 13 2018, 09:26 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 653

Greetings purveyors of fine mercenarial wares, I should be most grateful for offers in respect of the following items:-

- soft leather armour which shall not disintegrate, offering substantially enhanced protection against blows
(if the price is too high, I could be tempted by slightly enhanced stiff leather armour)

- a glaive which shall not disintegrate nor be magnetised
(if the price is reasonable, one which also cannot Vanish would be even better)

- a wooden shield of humble appearance but which shall not disintegrate

- curatives, bandages and so forth, and all the better if they can somehow heal the outer wounds to the limbs and so forth as well as the inner harm

- anything that improves my stamina in combat, preferably with greater impact than a standard curative.

Delivery is desired within two or three months. I can comfortably raise around 40,000 grulls in total but may be able to stretch that budget a little if absolutely necessary (or tempted).

Confirmation that the above articles will not be affected by my passing would be an advantage. If the items can be good for a certain number of mercenary outings regardless of time, that would be excellent, but it is not absolutely necessary.

Spiritual artefacts are likely to be of little use to me but magic is fine if that makes the trade easier.

Razil, Knight of the Land

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 750); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2018 - 12:03 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins