IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Yesterdays Travels - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yesterdays Travels
post Apr 13 2015, 04:02 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hello Brother Knights,

It was wonderful meeting you all yesterday. I thought I would just jot down a few notes here from what we found out yesterday as we will need to travel again to investigate the Sea Cave King.

About 20 years ago a group of mercenaries travel to an island off the coast of Bildteve to deal with a rising threat there, The Sea Cave King. He had been gathering an army and growing in strength and power killing all the people there. The mercenaries, many of who were brave knights like ourselves, defeated most of his forces but were unable to kill the king, they did however manage to trap and ward him within a cave upon the island. These wards have held him since then and Captain Hough’s department scry each month to check they still in place.

Around 3 weeks ago the wardings and the island has completely vanished from scrying. The Captain tried to hire us a ship to sail there but none of them were brave enough to take us there. The only way possible to get to the island would be to speak a seer who lives in isolation upon the frozen peak of a mountain near the Icewater.

I am sure the trot up the mountain will be remembered for a while. Certainly the giant penguin’s will, one of who is now in Mordred’s Rest and joined our order thanks to the recruitment skills of The Power Meld Scroll! We left the 2 warring frost elf tribes to it and reported the trappers to the local city magistrate to deal with as they see fit.

Anyway, the seer was a nice chap,a fellow Knight who will hopefully be voting for me, and told us a bit more information. He was one of the 4 brothers (both in family and knights sense) that went to the island first time round. For us to get there we will need to find 4 ritual objects tied to that place. They are however shielded from normal scying to stop them falling in to the wrong hands.

In order for us to get there we will need to use the map he gave us and the Owl totem we collect from the necromancer to find and collect the first of these 4 objects. Captain Hough is currently working on this for us. Once we have the first object we can use it with the map to reveal the location of the 2nd object, and so on until we have all 4. But, and there is always a but, once we use the first object the Sea Cave King will probably become aware and, if he has the strength, send forces or ritual attacks against us.

Last time his main forces were, from how the seer described them, fish men skilled with water magics and fairly tough in a fight.

Looks like exciting times ahead for us all! Captain will contact us when he has completed his investigations. Hopefully I will see you all again then if I don’t bump in to you on the campaign trail beforehand.

The Potato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:01 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins