IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Curns grasp - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Curns grasp
Stevelouch
post Aug 29 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #1

Steve Louch

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

A place relevant to The Forge

Osen was the last of the smiths - before Me. Like most of my forebears he made his place at Curn’s Grasp. Curn is a myth of course, a giant who shattered the land so that the islands came to be. And it was said that he did so at what is now called his Grasp. A…very powerful place.

I am committed elsewhere and therefore cannot take mastery of Curns Grasp curently it seems, that may change as time passes.

Mastery of the Grasp requires a discarding of other places, other ties. A wandering smith has the most power, but even he might have a home for he and his – Curn’s Grasp. To take that place you must discard all others.

The ravens are the servants of the smiths. They speak wisdom and lies in equal measure. But they know the difference between both in others.

Osen’s power was great, a man that could make stone to metal, and metal to tools. He was a spreader of hard toil and independence. He too had made a single blade some ‘Dawns, but only five in total.

Jander

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:44 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins