IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Max 250 on Sunday 20th July @ Caves - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Max 250 on Sunday 20th July @ Caves, Party List & Recruitment Drive :-)
MattWest
post Jul 8 2014, 10:21 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 653

(Last updated 18 July 2014 @ c. 16:25)

Currently ref (GSM), a-ref, 1 monster and 10 players.

Players include:-

Giles O., playing an Ishmaic scouty type (two glaives)
Me, playing Krahl, an Ishmaic warrior (shield + glaive), likely to have bought Brute and 55 points' worth of other stuff
Nibs, Tarkin, a Mystic, 8th+175 points, no guilds
Whitewall, an Archer
Zathe, an E-class Ranger

Further possibilities include:-

Stuart King, a pre-8th half-ogre or a pre-8th jade elf Green wizard?

Anyone else care to fess up?

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whitewall
post Jul 8 2014, 11:05 AM
Post #2

Peon

Member No.: 3,782

QUOTE(MattWest @ Jul 8 2014, 11:21 AM) *
Currently 6 players (and the pre-8th the same day has 2).

Players include:-

Giles O., playing an Ishmaic scouty type
Me, playing Krahl, an Ishmaic warrior gone/going Brute (depending on if I have my monster points card - 40 points on green card)

Anyone else care to fess up, and maybe more will join up?

Yup - playing Archer

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Jul 8 2014, 11:14 AM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

If the J6 Council of Jade falls through I will bring out my brand new monk (if my weapons are delivered in time)

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
post Jul 8 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

Zathe will be coming back out for that one smile.gif

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 8 2014, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Hero

QUOTE(fatteacher @ Jul 8 2014, 12:14 PM) *
If the J6 Council of Jade falls through I will bring out my brand new monk (if my weapons are delivered in time)

What weapons do you need?

QUOTE(Zathe @ Jul 8 2014, 12:20 PM) *
Zathe will be coming back out for that one smile.gif

Zathe's a dual-wielding ranger, right? I will try to remember to bring my axe along for you again.

--------------------

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Jul 8 2014, 04:35 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

QUOTE(MattWest @ Jul 8 2014, 03:15 PM) *
What weapons do you need?
Zathe's a dual-wielding ranger, right? I will try to remember to bring my axe along for you again.

Thanks for the offer. I'm waiting on a staff & bo sticks from Calimacil. They have almost two weeks to arrive and I only need them if CoJ game is cancelled.

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 8 2014, 08:16 PM
Post #7

Hero

I have a 5' staff. Could try and remember it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alasdair
post Jul 11 2014, 11:08 AM
Post #8

Mercenary

Member No.: 208

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 11 2014, 03:20 PM
Post #9

Hero

QUOTE(Alasdair @ Jul 11 2014, 12:08 PM) *
Just booked to ref this.

Alasdair

Excellent news! Thanks Alasdair.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 12 2014, 01:18 PM
Post #10

Hero

One monster or a-ref booking on now would give this adventure a real boost - monster chips will be available!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alasdair
post Jul 13 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #11

Mercenary

Member No.: 208

With apologies... and in response to some favours I owe, I am instead going to be reffing the Oriental overland.

I am told that filling the ref place at the caves should be much simpler... therefore I fully expect this to go ahead. Just not with me at the helm. Sorry.

Alasdair

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 14 2014, 12:26 PM
Post #12

Hero

Never mind, I'm sure a ref will be found - in Duncan we trust!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 15 2014, 05:07 PM
Post #13

Hero

Hurrah, we have 6 players, ref and a-ref!

With a possible merger with the Pre-8th, this is looking strong, but space for at least a couple more players (even if all 4 on the Pre-8th transfer over) and any number of monsters!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Jul 16 2014, 03:23 PM
Post #14

Heldsman

Member No.: 388

Me: 8th Mystic, maybe 150-ish points, no guilds.

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:57 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins