IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Orge? - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Orge?, Looking for an MR idea for my ogre
post Dec 24 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hi all,

Here's the story, I have a post 1k ogre warrior and i'm thinking about what to do for my MR. I considered Elder Fey for a bit to get druidic heal and flameblade but i decided i didn't want half a spirit so not to annoy the shaeman (i can be a healing spunge if i'm the only front liner)

People have suggested to me to do something about a Tiger (I wear dead tiger over my back with its head as a helm)

People have said something along the lines of were-tiger...

Question i'm asking is, is it worth trying something like that be passable or would primal soul be more do-able?

What I really want is 10th level base life, mighty-thews and maybe some regen...

any ideas at all?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sizel
post Dec 24 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 176

QUOTE(aaronlakin @ Dec 24 2007, 12:13 AM) *
People have said something along the lines of were-tiger...

Question i'm asking is, is it worth trying something like that be passable or would primal soul be more do-able?

Depends what "were-tiger" does...
Were-Tigger obviously involves lots of jumps and maybe some innates of "that's what tigger's do best".

What I really want is 10th level base life, mighty-thews and maybe some regen...

Really Big Ogre (no, no, bigger than that)

Level 1
Regens 1 TBLP and 1 to Worst loc every 5 mins.

Level 2
Feeding Frenzy 1/2 levels (__,__): Gains a 33% rage and +12/4 temp life, only useable if attacked whilst eating or vs someone attempting to take his food away (or to take him away from food).
Base life now calculated as if 9th level.

Level 3
"Ah, fresh meat" regen is per minute (rather than per 5 mins) whilst eating.

Level 4
Base life now calculated as if 10th level.

Level 5
Slow recovery: If fully healed for the entire period can, instead of regenerating damage, rest back physical innates.
Can recover 25% rages in the time it would take to regen 12 TBLP, Feeding Frenzy innates in lieu of 18 TBLP, War Cry innates in lieu of 18 TBLP, Salmon Leaps in lieu of 12 TBLP, [add in more things that you've got or will get as innates]

Level 6
Base life now calculated as if 11th level.
Post 6th can buy "Big Boned", which astc as Ggrutuk ability "Mighty Thews" for ___ PTS
Can buy regen increaces as Troll.

_
Pete

+Quote Post
post Dec 24 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

thanks pete some good ideas in there. Dont need to regen my rages back though as i have a stacking-rages multiclass which allows me to regen 1x25% rage back every 30 minutes...

But yeah you got the idea of what i'm looking for, big big ogre mixed with tiger for jumps and cool stuff...

Aaron

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:13 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins