IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Request for Aid - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Request for Aid, Brief for Saturday 3rd Dec
RichFromant
post Dec 2 2016, 12:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

To the Church of Mortai,

I am writing from you as leader of the village of Heldencroft, we are to the far north of the Empire, towards the western coast. We don’t have much contact with those from further afield, Deci is our nearest city but we have little interest in dealing with people there.

We do tend to look after ourselves where we can, and the local environment doesn’t make it the most welcoming of places but we have however had an issue come up that we are worried about and hope that you can help. Three days ago while out hunting we found a tribal village that has just appeared, it has buildings and barricades built in to the cliff edge that look like they have been there for years, but it has never existed there before.

A couple of out skilled hunters snuck up to it at nightfall they said that all the people in the village looked dead, well undead, some were talking and commanding others, while others seemed just mindlessly following orders. They got the sense the whole village was preparing for battle.

We have increased the guards around out village and re-enforced some of the wall but we aren’t really designed to withstand an all out attack. We would like to hire you to go and deal with the undead village, and then investigate where it came from. We have some Grulls we can donate to your church in exchange for this service.

If you can meet me at the Frost and Furs Tavern in Helderncorft this Starsday I can provide you with the most recent report, although if you have any questions before then I will try and answer them here.

Venrik Trell
Village Leader

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:53 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins