IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief for Saturdays GS - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brief for Saturdays GS
AlanG
post Jun 30 2015, 12:31 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

Members of the Church,

I have received word from Ottoson Reed, as his memory is slowing returning and with it fragments of information.

He recalls several names as snippets of commands he overheard Glance giving.

Firstly, in the dark forest, Reed remembers the name Relanto. From what he remembers Relanto was commanded to hide beneath the ancient ruined city that enshrouds the crossroads at the centre of the Thrice. It is a place of old and ancient power and the seat of the spirit known as the Brochan. It is Ottoson’s belief that he carries out experiments their one behalf of Glance. Whether the forest knows more of him or not he is unaware. Also Ottoson is unaware if Relanto does so willingly or not. Reed doubted he would be willing though; most who follow Glance are not.

Secondly,to the Dales and the name Flavius. Ottoson knew not of where he resides now save that Glance mentioned an army of the dead, a place called Duskendale Tower and something called Corona Potentia; an artefact if his memory serves him correctly. From what Ottoson understands, this Flavius is some kind of Liche and the most likely of the pair to be working willingly for Glance.

Ottoson remains within the Cradle in case we have further questions of him, and he also mentioned he awaits a visit from Lord Thryn, and a judgement he may make regarding Ottoson’s past sins.

I have been able to find nothing of either of the above people currently, but I believe Relanto Caliphus used to be a scholar working for the Grey High Tower before and around the time of the changes to magic.

We have also discovered that Flavius Pale is a Liche who was involved in the creation of the Ambrul, or at least the earlier experiments regardings such. In particular he was one of the lead magiarchs who bound the true blood drakes Talenal, Aglantys, Orallabas and Sholatar to men.

Recently there have been many mercenaries who have taken hire in and around the Dales, so perhaps one of them may have more information on Duskendale Tower and/or Corona Potentia.

I unfortunately know little of the Dark Forest bar that we most know, and haven’t heard of any recent mercenary missions within Thrice.

If anyone else has any further information, please feel free to share it here.

In purity,

Victor Somas
House Somas

(OOC - This is brief for Saturday following message from Ottoson Reed. If anyone has anything else to add, please feel free to do so. If I annoy Huw with any more PM's for info, I will let you know. And finally, if anyone has any monsters favours due to them, please ask around as we are a bit short at the moment)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:34 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins