IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IC: Scriptures of the Faith - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IC: Scriptures of the Faith, A growing problem!!
post May 25 2015, 08:58 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Greetings all,

I profess to not know much of the church of Levity.
But I do know that Mallerstang, High Priest of Levity has and will continue to work for and supplies other churches with scriptures of necromancy.
And I would not wish for members of our faith to be encouraging this!
(I know of his skills and personally have chosen not to ask for his assistance.)

I am not prohibiting anyone from dealing with this individual.
But I would ask any who have further dealings with him to be wary and consider the further ramifications of there choice.

I will not labour the point but we should be able to find members of our faith to made the scripture that everyone so desires!
So... I will take some time to study the writing of scriptures, but please be patient as I have only just returned on the wheel.
In the short term will find a member of the faith who is less active and willing to take the risks involved with making the more difficult scriptures.

In Protection,
Lithmore
High Priest of Mortai
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post May 25 2015, 08:39 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,966

QUOTE(Padallen @ May 25 2015, 09:58 AM) *
Greetings all,

I profess to not know much of the church of Levity.
But I do know that Mallerstang, High Priest of Levity has and will continue to work for and supplies other churches with scriptures of necromancy.
And I would not wish for members of our faith to be encouraging this!
(I know of his skills and personally have chosen not to ask for his assistance.)

I am not prohibiting anyone from dealing with this individual.
But I would ask any who have further dealings with him to be wary and consider the further ramifications of there choice.

I will not labour the point but we should be able to find members of our faith to made the scripture that everyone so desires!
So... I will take some time to study the writing of scriptures, but please be patient as I have only just returned on the wheel.
In the short term will find a member of the faith who is less active and willing to take the risks involved with making the more difficult scriptures.

In Protection,
Lithmore
High Priest of Mortai

Welcome back Lithmore; I am glad to hear you are indeed alive and safe.

The Church of Levity are a church of balanced spirits and are dedicated to the furtherance and safeguarding of knowledge; a kind of spiritual librarian.

The ramifications of us asking a librarian for guidance in obtaining further understanding of advanced scriptures of dismissal are, I believe, quite limited.

I can confirm that I will not be encouraging Mallerstang to provide other churches with scriptures of necromancy; quite the opposite.

Yours in faith
Halvor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:08 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins