IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Halvor returns - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halvor returns
dhurrell
post Nov 23 2014, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,966

[IC]

In the final fits of my rage, my sword sliced through the neck of Arch-liche Grenthikre, sundering its spirit from its skeletal frame. The colossal body collapsed to the red sand at my feet. Those remaining skeletal knights whose twisted spirits were inextricably linked to their master fell lifeless around me. In a shriek of agony, the liche's avenging spirit lashed out, and I fell to my knees, my face barely missing his ebon mace that still flailed wildy. I lapsed briefly into unconsciousness...

---
A scream echoed across the planes, reverberating in my mind.
I saw a bright flame flare, a dark shadow enwrap this flame for it then to fade under this oppression.
It was wrenched away; the remaining ember jostled while seething tendrils pulled at it from all angles.

Minutes, hours or days could have passed before I recognised the face of my lord's Angel of Death stride forth to strike at these tendrils, grabbing the ember and pulling it free from their grasp so it could not be forever extinguished.
---

I stirred briefly.
I felt the presence of Father dominate my senses. Speaking with no voice, just passing thought through our connection, I understood what needed to be done. My time raging holy war on the Jaelraethan plane had held me too long from Primus. With the undead hordes unholy champion being smited, and forced to be born again if it wished to once more interfere in the life of Jaelraethan mortals, this land was free from undead corruption for the forseeable future. My time had come to return to the land of my mortal birth before ... a lot changed.

---

I awoke beaten, spiritually bruised and sore, but with a smile on my face.
It had been a long time since I had seen Primus. And just as long away from old friends.

---
[OOC]

So, I'm back in town and I realise I've missed a lot by the look of things! Currently living in South Darenth, near Dartford.
I thought the above might be some kind of IC explanation as to what Halvor has been up to and a reason for coming back, trying to fit in with Lithmore's unfortunate demise.

So, when can we go bashing? I hope to be able to play once every few months or so.

Dave
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Nov 24 2014, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 472

OOC - Welcome back! We've got some dates booked with Huw reffing for the middle of next year. They may be down as In Purity guild specials.

Matt

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Nov 24 2014, 06:25 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

QUOTE(MattJ @ Nov 24 2014, 01:07 PM) *
OOC - Welcome back! We've got some dates booked with Huw reffing for the middle of next year. They may be down as In Purity guild specials.

Matt

Thanks Matt!
Great, I'll book on if the points threshold allows! If not, hopefully I may be able to make an appearance at a Buggledexters or something!

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Nov 24 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

QUOTE(MattJ @ Nov 24 2014, 01:07 PM) *

Matt

Thanks Matt!
Great, I'll book on if the points threshold allows! If not, hopefully I may be able to make an appearance at a Buggledexters or something!

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Nov 24 2014, 08:48 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 129

OOC - Hi Dave,

Not sure how many points you are but they are unbalanced dungeons so you should be ok to book on tbh. The dungeons are on 16/05, 04/07 and 08/08 next year and are joint Mortai and In Purity dungeons.

Alan.

QUOTE(dhurrell @ Nov 24 2014, 07:00 PM) *
Thanks Matt!

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Nov 25 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 111

Yep, just book on.

Huw

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Nov 25 2014, 07:39 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Halvor's 8k.
From some of the other message boards looks like most other Mortai regulars are 2k, is that right?

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Nov 25 2014, 09:56 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 574

Sam R is 10k and I'm 5.5k so you'll be at the upper end

Nothing Hiwbertos can't cope with though!

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 30 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #9

Hero

Member No.: 48

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Looking for things that I could feasibly play as a rebirthed Ignatius - and obviously I used to play on Mortai guild special as of old. Any chance of a guest slot for the dungeons next year? I understand if not, of course. smile.gif

Matt

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Nov 30 2014, 07:43 PM
Post #10

Mercenary

Member No.: 129

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Nov 30 2014, 07:03 PM) *
Sorry for hijacking the thread. Looking for things that I could feasibly play as a rebirthed Ignatius - and obviously I used to play on Mortai guild special as of old. Any chance of a guest slot for the dungeons next year? I understand if not, of course. smile.gif

Matt

As mentioned before its a joint In Purity/Mortai dungeon. Just join In Purity so no need for guests/guest slots. Very popular dungeons so rather have guild members from one of the two guilds if possible as we do have a few regular guests normally.

Alan

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 30 2014, 08:03 PM
Post #11

Hero

Member No.: 48

Fair enough. smile.gif Not a clue what the In Purity ethos/restrictions are, but I shall look it up and see if it's a goer. smile.gif

Matt

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Dec 1 2014, 11:36 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 111

They're pretty woolly - broadly, "be opposed to undead".

Huw

+Quote Post
Christine
post Dec 1 2014, 11:58 AM
Post #13

Legend

Member No.: 110

Some of us don't even manage that and have to guest smile.gif

C

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:24 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins