IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Cult of evil Teldor - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Cult of evil Teldor
AlanG
post Aug 3 2014, 09:19 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

Its is with great sorrow and sadness that I inform members of the faith that whilst on an inquisitional mission in Bildteve yesterday, myself and other members of the In Purity guild came across members of a Cult dedicated to the twisted and warped imitation of our very own Teldor.

This foul parody of my friend has been gathering individuals together and training them how to parry weapons with their arms and has form some kind of evil cult. The cult have a massive dislike for me, one of the screaming 'Why wont you just stay dead Victor!' before launching herself at me in a bid to see me slain. Cult members also shouted the word Oblivion but thankfully not to the same effect of Teldor does/did.

They have captured some villagers from close to the Cradle and dragged them off for despicable rituals, one of which saw a poor fellow bounded to a powerful undead pentagram bound with a causing miracle. Unfortunately we were unable to save this man.

It is highly like I and possibly others from the church will encounter more of the cultist given the clear hatred of me and possible others from the church so be wary when travelling in Bildteve. I am at a loss as to what would happen if they met our own Teldor or if Teldor maybe mistakenly blamed for actions of his evil twin. I think at some point we will need to deal with this cult before it becomes too powerful and causes more grief to the innocent of Bildteve.

In faith,

Victor Somas.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Aug 3 2014, 10:26 AM
Post #2

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

Thank you, Victor. This is indeed something we should seek to resolve as quickly as possible, to ensure they do not take any more innocent lives, and to keep the faithful safe.

Upon my return to the Cradle last night I believe I was also accosted by several of them outside the village. They did not have any villagers with them that I saw, thank the Lady, but they seemed to become utterly deranged upon seeing me and began shouting "It's her, it's her" repeatedly. This was confusing to say the least, but in light of your missive I can only conclude that they are also part of this cult.

The next time the faithful are travelling together and likely to deal with this, please let me know. I will come with you.

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Aug 3 2014, 11:07 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 129

That is sad news and would indicate the cult is possibly larger than I imagined. Its concerning to say the least and demands more investigation and action.

I will indeed keep everyone informed should any more information arise and when we muster again to handle this cult.

Victor.

QUOTE(ethuil @ Aug 3 2014, 11:26 AM) *
Thank you, Victor. This is indeed something we should seek to resolve as quickly as possible, to ensure they do not take any more innocent lives, and to keep the faithful safe.

Upon my return to the Cradle last night I believe I was also accosted by several of them outside the village. They did not have any villagers with them that I saw, thank the Lady, but they seemed to become utterly deranged upon seeing me and began shouting "It's her, it's her" repeatedly. This was confusing to say the least, but in light of your missive I can only conclude that they are also part of this cult.

The next time the faithful are travelling together and likely to deal with this, please let me know. I will come with you.

Eliane

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Aug 5 2014, 12:15 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 472

I am deeply sorry for having endangered Cradletown in that I am the case of the taint of undeath being visited further upon the highlands. I will make my own investigations to see if the loss of further innocent life can be avoided.

Wretch

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Aug 5 2014, 03:20 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 111

Teldor, no harm will befall the people of Cradletown. Many of us have inadvertently caused darkness and evil to come into this world, I more than most. You need not investigate or stand alone, we will stand with you.

Uncle watches from the Cradle and I live among the people still. Father can be called in case of need and your faithful stand ready to answer the call. Cradletown is one of the safest places in the land through the actions of you and those of your faiths. Fear not for the people.

Illenqui

+Quote Post
trussedfund
post Aug 18 2014, 05:40 PM
Post #6

Militiaman

Member No.: 374

Right, so having spent all my savings learning to cast the greater communication prayer I thought I had better see if I can find anything useful out about evil Teldor.

First of all he is aware if you scry about him, unless you do it from a place that is shielded from scrying - like the cradle.

He was brought forth when the real Teldor broke Allockra's pact with "the nameless future" - a nameless entity of mittlenacht & convergent reality.

The evil teldor is a secundal convergent Teldor but with all of his goodness twisted into dark malevolence. He is a man, but one filled with darkness and hatred, one who blames everyone else for his wickedness and his fall to evil. I did learn some more on this but I do not want to discuss details that touch upon our Teldor even among friends without first discussing it with him.

I then asked; "what is evil teldors ultimate goal/broadly - what is he up to exactly?"

>> To murder, torture and kill in as horrible way as he can everyone the real Teldor loves and cares for; all the people who he believes were responsible for his fall to darkness and to get his just revenge. To leave the real Teldor alive in unimaginable pain and suffering knowing that everyone he ever loved (wrongly, in his opinion) is dead, corrupted or fallen to darkness.

I realise that Allockra and the impossible dream seems a more urgent priority however, knowing that there is someone out there intent on killing, well, a large number of us, I think we had better stick together for a while and see what can be done about it? I don't know if we have any time for investigations into this on our next get together?

Yours

Tancred

--------------------
Brett

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:09 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins