IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Allockra - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Allockra
sonof
post Nov 11 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hello,

I am only passing through as I suspect I will be busy for the next few months.

I have spoken to members of the Hand of Nydor, one of whom has taken a message to Nydor for me, I suspect in prayer. Nydor has agreed to stay his hand, and hold off his orders hunt for vengeance for a year to see if Allockra can begin to travel another path. Our efforts to save tapestry and redeem Allockra are not unnoticed, and while some amongst his follows are not happy they are for now willing to listen.

Likewise I have spoken to Tapestry and he has no desire for vengeance and has offered to assist me if he can in trying to show Allockra a better path.

I know some people will not like this and believe that Allockra should die for what he did. I can understand your anger and desire for vengeance, but he is a living soul and he deserves a chance to choose a better path and begin to atone for what he has death. His death will serve nothing other than to sate peoples blood lust and prove to him that no matter what he does people will still hunt him. If he can live and begin to change then the actions he will take will help other and protect lives that might otherwise be lost.

I know that some may not be willing to listen and will hunt him anyway, and I am sorry for you, but I believe that we have a chance to do something special, to save a soul fallen to undeath and darkness and cleanse it and give it a new life without having to kill, which is a special gift indeed.

Arikel.

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Nov 11 2013, 04:34 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 472

Arikel,

I have no desire for blood, violence, revenge or death. As ever, all I want is an end to suffering. I have always been happy to offer the chance at redemption to any soul be they living, dead or undead regardless of their former crimes. The difficulty here is that Allockra has always had that choice but has always rejected it. If he truly intends to redeem himself now then I will celebrate beside you for another soul saved. However, if he stays true to his malign nature then the suffering and pain caused by him will be the greatest form of injustice, and the blood shed and suffering done will be on all of us.

Teldor

+Quote Post
ChrisMusselwhite
post Nov 14 2013, 10:24 AM
Post #3

Levy

Member No.: 113

If Tapestry is going to aid Allockra in his unlikely but hoped for redemption, have steps been made to ensure that Tapestry is safe from any potential attack by the Lord of Whispers, given their past history and Allockra's forceful binding of the pair? 

I would hate to think that its possible for Allockra to again bind Tapestry to him in undeath, given the great sacrifices given by many including my own brother.

In Purity,
Fabian Somas. 

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Nov 14 2013, 10:51 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 472

There is currently nothing to stop Allockra re-uniting himself with Tapestry, there have been no safeguards put in place. I would however be surprised if Allockra goes back down the same road as we know how to unbind him from tapestry so we would likely just end up back where we are no, so I doubt he'll do it.

Teldor

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Nov 14 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 111

Sorry to intrude but I think there is. I don't think mother will let it happen again. She's part of him now, Tapestry that is, as well as her sword. Life is part of the weave now, so Allockra couldn't do the same thing again, even if he wanted to. I think you're right though, that he wouldn't try.

Mother thinks you should give Allockra your love and that worry, hate and fear just cause bad things to happen. She's special though, strong like Cloud is. I'm not sure it's something I could do, but I'll try.

Illenqui

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:59 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins