Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulb-headed Arrows at J6, 1 found; 3 lost
MattWest
post Jun 30 2014, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 653

I have lost three new arrows with black bulb heads at J6. Please PM me if you find such and if they are mine I will be very grateful to have them back.

On Sunday we also found a black bulb-headed arrow at J6 near the entrance to the site. If you believe this may be yours please PM me with a closer description of it (flight colour, other adornments) and if your description matches you shall have it back; first come first served!

If no-one claims the arrow I intend to use it.

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 750); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rob
post Jun 30 2014, 01:19 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 115

QUOTE(MattWest @ Jun 30 2014, 01:01 PM) *
I have lost three new arrows with black bulb heads at J6. Please PM me if you find such and if they are mine I will be very grateful to have them back.

On Sunday we also found a black bulb-headed arrow at J6 near the entrance to the site. If you believe this may be yours please PM me with a closer description of it (flight colour, other adornments) and if your description matches you shall have it back; first come first served!

If no-one claims the arrow I intend to use it.

Matt - AJ lost one on the KotL no max 8 days ago

Regards

Rob

--------------------

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jun 30 2014, 01:25 PM
Post #3

Hero

QUOTE(Rob @ Jun 30 2014, 02:19 PM) *
Matt - AJ lost one on the KotL no max 8 days ago

Regards

Rob

Thanks. Can he or anyone else PM me with a description of it?

I am hoping to be at the Caves on 19/20 July. Monstering the In Purity 500 on the Saturday and playing the 250 on the Sunday as an Ishmaic warrior gone Brute. I can drop the arrow off then.

--------------------

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 750); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 21 2014, 01:54 PM
Post #4

Hero

Dammit I forgot to bring that arrow down to the Caves. I'll try and remember next time I'm down.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Aug 23 2014, 07:43 PM
Post #5

Hero

Handed this in to Rich Fromant (desking) today.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 07:16 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins