IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost envelope, character card, and 8k grulls., Lost an envelope with those things inside it...
NotPeteButPeter
post Mar 20 2014, 06:31 PM
Post #1

Nightsoil

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,170

The envelope is white with a big 2 on the front and 'LABYRINTHE' also written on the front.
Character card is blue post 8th, Ancient Folk Cavalier, with my name on it (Peter Price)
8000 grulls in 2x3000 and 2x1000 (I think)

I don't like my character becoming an Ancient Folk Cavalier, but it's my first and only character, so if someone finds it please let me know!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Mar 20 2014, 06:45 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Yep, I found it and it's safe behind the desk, as I mentioned to you on the day, if you don't like the new you, I will happily give you back your old character. We won't people to have fun and play what they want, and don't want you to be put of playing with your first experience of yellow to green card (or blue in this case)

Rgds

Duncan

QUOTE(NotPeteButPeter @ Mar 20 2014, 06:31 PM) *
The envelope is white with a big 2 on the front and 'LABYRINTHE' also written on the front.
Character card is blue post 8th, Ancient Folk Cavalier, with my name on it (Peter Price)
8000 grulls in 2x3000 and 2x1000 (I think)

I don't like my character becoming an Ancient Folk Cavalier, but it's my first and only character, so if someone finds it please let me know!

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Mar 20 2014, 07:28 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 574

QUOTE(NotPeteButPeter @ Mar 20 2014, 06:31 PM) *
Ancient Folk Cavalier, with my name on it (Peter Price)

They must be good... MCC had one!

+Quote Post
NotPeteButPeter
post Mar 20 2014, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Nightsoil

Member No.: 3,170

Thank you so much!!
And I think I'm far too inexperienced to RP a cavalier... So I will gladly take your offer of having my Druid back!
Artanor will probably not be down until mid-April, therefore I probably won't be down until then either :/

Thanks again!
Kind regards
Peter

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Mar 20 2014, 06:45 PM) *
Yep, I found it and it's safe behind the desk, as I mentioned to you on the day, if you don't like the new you, I will happily give you back your old character. We won't people to have fun and play what they want, and don't want you to be put of playing with your first experience of yellow to green card (or blue in this case)

Rgds

Duncan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 11:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins