IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Clearing Crew Required - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clearing Crew Required, Brief for Tuesday 1500
Onasuma
post Sep 23 2019, 02:54 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

Good Afternoon Members of the Mercenary Community,

My name if Harold Goldshire and I am an agent acting on behalf of the Quincy trading company. Mistress Quincy is currently investing in a great construction project in the mountainside outside of Gothiel, but tragically the lands we have purchased for the construction is more occupied than we had been led to believe. In order to facilitate the project to continue post haste, we will need to hire mercenaries at very short notice. We will do our utmost to compensate you fairly if you are able to assist.

Those willing to support the family in this project should meet me in the Blinding Sun tavern on the western road from Gothiel. While we would welcome anyone willing to help legally, if you are the sort who may clash with the local populace, you would do best to be discrete as the family needs to maintain their good name and will disavow and not pay those who cause us trouble.

I shall be waiting eagerly,

Harrold Goldshire
Scribe and Administrator for The Quincy Trading Company
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Sep 23 2019, 04:22 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

Non standards:

Fatigue: will be on "all" weapon blows in an area. 1pt, stacking diminish spirit. Removed by a spiritual freedom or similar.

Exhaustion: lose max tblp equal to your base classes life at 8th level. Evil spiritual, immunity to diminish spirit applies.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:57 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins