> Lost- En Garde! warrior book 9th Nov
saracentruth
post Nov 14 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 595

Hi all,

Anthony Redmond (Joxter, Warrior in the mid on Sunday 9th November) lost his brand new En Garde! book on Sunday. I think he said he left it on a desk when he left. It's not a lot of money, but if it's found, can it just be put behind the counter for him ? He'll collect it next time down, or I'll ask for it to be thrown in with the next time I place an order for delivery.

Thanks,
Danny O'Connell

--------------------
Regards, Dan.

For those that know, or care:
Talen, of the Duron. 99% Human. Ranger. | Zhoto Dzen. Human. Monk. | "Old Ma". Human, female, about 80 years old give or take a decade. Midwife. | Rotundulous. Winter Elf, Warlock. "but I'm telling you, my arm *is* broken" | Forty One. Human. Warrior(Pit Fighter). unlettered and uncultured, but good to his friends (a new idea to him) | Recolo. Alfar (Light, but aspires to be as the original Alfar). Forest Guardian. | Book, Prophet of The Word. Human. Errr, Prophet ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
abyatt
post Nov 14 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 3

QUOTE(saracentruth @ Nov 14 2008, 03:41 PM) *
Hi all,

Anthony Redmond (Joxter, Warrior in the mid on Sunday 9th November) lost his brand new En Garde! book on Sunday. I think he said he left it on a desk when he left. It's not a lot of money, but if it's found, can it just be put behind the counter for him ? He'll collect it next time down, or I'll ask for it to be thrown in with the next time I place an order for delivery.

Thanks,
Danny O'Connell

don't suppose he managed to put his name on it at all?

There was a lot of stuff left on the desks and the floor around the desks, but I don't remember picking up an en garde Im afraid

Andy

--------------------
Damn I love muggles

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Nov 14 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 259

Hi,

I didn't pick up a copy while on the desk on Sunday. I remember a few people buying En Garde though. Sorry that this doesn't help.

Andrea

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.
~ William Gibson ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox's Box
Fantasy Couture

Tailors and Clothiers to the Mercenary Community at large since IM1008.

All inquiries by elemental to Fox's Nymphs.

Bespoke hand-made costume, made to your specifications. As seen in the caves and on the catwalks of Kent. Order books are now reopened and current lead time is 8 weeks! Click the above link to email me your inquiries, check out current stock on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FoxsBoxCostume?ref=shop_sugg Or check for updates and photo's by searching "Fox's Box" on Facebook Thank you.

+Quote Post
saracentruth
post Nov 15 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 595

It's ok everyone, thanks for replying though, it was just on the offchance that someone saw his laying around. They aren't expensive, if he needs one he'll just have to buy another.

Cheers all,

--------------------
Regards, Dan.

For those that know, or care:
Talen, of the Duron. 99% Human. Ranger. | Zhoto Dzen. Human. Monk. | "Old Ma". Human, female, about 80 years old give or take a decade. Midwife. | Rotundulous. Winter Elf, Warlock. "but I'm telling you, my arm *is* broken" | Forty One. Human. Warrior(Pit Fighter). unlettered and uncultured, but good to his friends (a new idea to him) | Recolo. Alfar (Light, but aspires to be as the original Alfar). Forest Guardian. | Book, Prophet of The Word. Human. Errr, Prophet ;)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 03:32 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins