IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mercenaries Needed in Rodanne - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mercenaries Needed in Rodanne, Tomorrow's Brief
RichFromant
post Sep 25 2020, 09:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Morning all,

I am looking for a handful of mercenaries to join me for some investigation work in and around Rodanne. My Watch have found out what they can, and I have read the various reports but don't want to give away too many details now in case the bad guys are reading this, however I know some of you like to be prepared with more then just a hearty breakfast but there may be a chance we encounter, the Blessing of Pep, some hired guards, stolen ritual components, giant flaming one eyed Minotaurs , and illegal gambling dens. (One of these may have been added to throw anyone off the scent!)

Standard mercenary pay will be available, along with a bit of a light breakfast. Those interested can come and meet me at the Watch House in Rodanne and we can go from there. Any luck we will have it all wrapped up by 6pm and be back at the watch house for dinner and drinks after.

See some of you in the morning hopefully.

Harley Skinner
Watch Captain of Rodanne

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Sep 25 2020, 10:14 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 574

I will come to lay waste to your Cities flaming Minotaur menace..

See you for breakfast, any sinners prepare for a stern chat over breakfast - if you don’t want me to bore you with why you’re wrong ens feel free not to turn up

Slushy

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Sep 25 2020, 11:22 AM
Post #3

Can I get some clarity on the current status of Pep... if I catch it am I just dead?! Should I cure myself?

Thanks
Slushy

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Sep 25 2020, 11:24 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 52

I've been starring at crafting patterns for too long, so like Slushy I'll be only too happy to pack a Frostbrand and come to assist.

It'll be good to see you again Harley.

Radiant

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 25 2020, 11:29 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(Ryan @ Sep 25 2020, 12:22 PM) *
Can I get some clarity on the current status of Pep... if I catch it am I just dead?! Should I cure myself?

Thanks
Slushy

Currently, if you catch it you need it cured fairly quickly, generally before the end of the day or before you next sit down, relax and feast, then you will be alright.
If it has been too long and it settles (you will probably notice as you feel a bit better/tougher) then when its cured you die, although sure there must be priests out there that can get around that

Harley

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Sep 25 2020, 11:54 AM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 155

Harley.

I'm busy with other things at the moment but let me know if you need any equipment that I might have spare.

Kurth Honeyman.
Magistrate of Rodanne.

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Sep 25 2020, 12:08 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,812

Oh, I love an investigation! Can we wager on the findings? Oh wait, is that gambling? Is that illegal?

I think I spent too long speculating in book clubs...

I've never been to Rodanne.

See you for breakfast!

Aelithia Ny Ry'Dal
St Michael

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post
Dave
post Sep 25 2020, 12:30 PM
Post #8

Legend

Member No.: 62

I'm back in the Rest dropping off some Total Heal scrolls for Tai, so I can come and help.

I have access to the stores so if anyone has any inclines to what we need, let me know and I can see what I can get. If any other Knights require anything let me know, we have some grulls still.

I look forward to Breakfast.

Malcolm
Lord Warmage
Knight Quarter Master

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Sep 25 2020, 12:33 PM
Post #9

I’m not a knight but I’m penniless and can’t cast grey spells except from scrolls so if you want it casting you know what to do...

Slushy

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 28 2020, 02:42 PM
Post #10

Thanks to Slushy, Radiant, Malcolm, Nordri and Aelithia for all their help in Rodanne at the weekend, turns out church of Certizal been up to no good again. Have told the relevant people and cordoned off part of the city by the Sacred Heart temple as still some power lingering around down there. If anyone mercenaries groups with a few priests get a spare hour or so let me know and you can probably go deal with it.

The Certizal followers have been spreading Pep's disease for their own end, or maybe now in league with him. They are evil, outlawed faith anyway but if you want more guilt free reasons to kill them thats a good one. They got a load of Black Pearls and Black Jade by blackmailing/dominating one of the city's merchants, so if you see anyone using that or trying to get more let people know.

Harley Skinner
Watch Captain

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Sep 28 2020, 03:28 PM
Post #11

I’m sure other have notes but the Rite currently under the sacred heart temple we couldn’t remove (we tried) - needs a restore to life ritual starting and ending over five - six minutes over the centre of a pentagram... each point also needs countering with Total Heal, Heal, Bless, Spirtual Freedom and something else... once one is done you have one minute to do the second BUT it’s likely things will wash out including a lack of faith so you probably can’t do another point for 30 seconds leaving only a 30 seconds window left to do it. After the 5 points bring your restore life ritual to a close and the Rite will break...

As for hidden Certizal worshippers they pretended to be working with various groups of guards, while hard to spot it seems the guards on the whole stood 3 runes tall, the SoFE priests stood 5...

Hope it helps

Slushy
Elemental Lord of Frost (tell your friends)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:20 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins