IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Bolstering of The Imperial City - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Bolstering of The Imperial City, City Day - 8th Nov 09
SteveBatchelor
post Sep 1 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 281

My beloved family.

I have issued a calling for all of those of our blood to descend upon the Imperial City, I would ask that you begin to make ready, gather fellows and make arrangements to be in Lataraman in weeks.

The next steps we take are critical, The Golden Light Of Heaven will need all of our strength.

If you are still in training, or learning, then please feel free to leave your college or martial school and attend. All of us are needed.

Please take time to prepare.

Yours, with deepest respects,

Khyryhm Panama
Warhaft of The Golden Emperor.

ooc - City Day is booked for multi-levels, please book on and help make this a real event.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Sep 4 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

My most honourable Lord and Daimyo, Khyryhm Panama.

Please forgive this most lowly intrusion from one who once stood with you in battle.

In truth I do not know how much time has passed since last we spoke. I know though that it has been too long.

In between duties here at Iwashimizu Hachiman-gū, I am often permitted to meditate. It is in these quiet moments I walk with you and the Family in my memory. These are happy but infrequent occasions. And, naturally, I feed desperately on the smallest of news of your exploits that reach me here in Kaisho.

It would seem however, that my Divine Master may soon allow me the honour to be with the family again as I must travel from Iwashimizu to the Imperial City to attend some matter too trivial to mention here. However, on completion of this duty, I am to be allowed a brief interlude and I can think of no better way to spend this time away from my duties than standing once more alongside you all.

I therefore seek your permission to rejoin the ranks of our illustrious clan and pledge, as always, my life and blade to your honourable command.

I most anxiously await your reply and until then remain your most loyal and humble servant

Takagi no-Panama
Devoted of Hachiman, Divine God of the Eight Banners.

Death is a feather. Honour, a mountain.

OOC: Booked on smile.gif I apologise in advance for posting in the wrong place, saying the wrong thing or using the wrong kind of font. Basically, please dont kill me in the brief.... I didn't mean it, whatever it was.

+Quote Post
SteveBatchelor
post Sep 7 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 281

Takagi no-Panama,

there is nothing to seek forgiveness for. It will be my joy to see you once again within Lataraman.

Please excuse the briefness of this missive, I must attend the morning guard briefing.

Until we meet.

Khyryhm Panama

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:21 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins