IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Storm shepherd - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Storm shepherd, A little brain 'storming'
post Aug 27 2012, 11:50 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

As a few of you know I was thinking of trying to come up with a unique race, well thanks to a long night of thinking and a lot of advice I've come to this conclusion.

From Winter elf warrior to storm shepherd base race change.

For all intents and purposes this being was formed out of air and is a cloud, must have white make-up restriction.
Has health as per elven warrior.

1st: is now cloud must have make-up restriction. Gains immunity to physical and supernatural cold.

2nd: gains rust ranged, 1x3.

3rd: gains thunderbolt 1x3

4th: walk on air 1x3?

5th: thunderbolt innate.

6th: thunderbolt innate.

post 6th: May buy gaseous form no verbal innate for 100p's? Just a thought for you know a cloud.

Ok welp that's my entire plan, probably needs some adjusting. I'd really appreciate some feedback since every thought of mine towards this just makes it think it's overpowered.

Brad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Onasuma
post Aug 28 2012, 12:08 AM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

Very definatly not a base race change with all that. Look at what an elf gets, in terms of mana of handbook innates. Then, knock a chunk of that off because you are picking your own innates and work from there, probably avoiding advanced spells and trying to stick with one colour.

Peter Long

+Quote Post
post Aug 28 2012, 12:19 AM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Onasuma @ Aug 28 2012, 01:08 AM) *
Very definatly not a base race change with all that. Look at what an elf gets, in terms of mana of handbook innates. Then, knock a chunk of that off because you are picking your own innates and work from there, probably avoiding advanced spells and trying to stick with one colour.

Peter Long

Oh yeah, I lost my RoG so I couldn't be certain what they had. Erm that's going to be edited hugely I think when I've found it.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:47 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins