Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where's my dosh?
ZoeMercer
post Feb 11 2019, 10:55 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 56

So. This weeks end, I got Radah to agree to come with me at the end of the threat to Alguz and i could hand him in to gets the double dosh on iz 'ead. I fink he liked the idea that coz of me pre existing arrangements wiv the empire, it might bankrupt ya tongue.gif

Really surprised me when he approached me at the end and told me to kill 'im. So I chucked me stuff at him and he collapsed. I'z taken his body to one of yer offices. I woz knackered so I went home. I fink you guys are good for it.

Now that justice 'az been seen to be done, can we all put this shenanigans behind us now and put that effort into looking after the world now plz?

Ta Lots,

Bubbles.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Feb 11 2019, 12:10 PM
Post #2

Heldsman

Member No.: 3,369

Bubbles,

Is their any confirmation that Radah has in fact been handed into the authorities?

Rangar

--------------------
Richard Eden (Real Life Human)
Rangar
Aythor the Master Mulcher
Shadow
Dolo Tenebras Dolo
Braxxus
General Arkus
Baltar
Warf
Twitch
Strike

+Quote Post
ZoeMercer
post Feb 11 2019, 02:47 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 56

Er, 'ow does I confirm more than saying I'z brought 'is corpse to the usual place you'z take outlaw heads?

No-one asked me to confirm when Iz brought ya the notorious mercenary killa; Shank.

Iz chucked me [----] at 'im. He fell ova. Iz brung 'is corpse to the right place.

Is you'z calling me a liar? Dat's alright, coz sometimes I do. I'm not lying now though smile.gif

Da blokey gave me 10 grulls as a receipt that Iz can show ya!

Bubbles

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Feb 11 2019, 03:28 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 574

You will get payment at the time of handing in the body - if you have done it before.

Radah it seems has played you for a fool but we appreciate your efforts to apprehend the known Wolfshead as you have not on this occasion handed in his actual body. It may well have been a clever facsimile but alas he has evaded you.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant

+Quote Post
Padallen
post Feb 11 2019, 03:30 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 96

QUOTE(ZoeMercer @ Feb 11 2019, 02:47 PM) *
Er, 'ow does I confirm more than saying I'z brought 'is corpse to the usual place you'z take outlaw heads?

No-one asked me to confirm when Iz brought ya the notorious mercenary killa; Shank.

Iz chucked me [----] at 'im. He fell ova. Iz brung 'is corpse to the right place.

Is you'z calling me a liar? Dat's alright, coz sometimes I do. I'm not lying now though smile.gif

Da blokey gave me 10 grulls as a receipt that Iz can show ya!

Bubbles

I can confirm that a body was handed in, no idea if it's the right one, was immune to all the scrying we had at our disposal. Although does fit the description of some of the reports of Radah's description although not others!!!

Paying out on bounty that high needs official authorisation. So paperwork filed, body stored and 10g receipt issued.

John
Department of 'Dead Entities Services Keeping' (aka Desk)

--------------------
Paul Dallen

Just my 2₲ worth!! :-)

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Feb 11 2019, 03:35 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 574

OOC - have you got the character card... That is the only body John the desk staff needs to concern himself with and the only one I care about tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Padallen
post Feb 11 2019, 04:40 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 96

QUOTE(Ryan @ Feb 11 2019, 03:35 PM) *
OOC - have you got the character card... That is the only body John the desk staff needs to concern himself with and the only one I care about tongue.gif

OOC, of course not!

--------------------
Paul Dallen

Just my 2₲ worth!! :-)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2019 - 08:08 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins