Posted by: abyatt Jul 31 2008, 05:10 PM
It has been suggested that in this modern digital age people may not feel comfortable putting forward suggestions or offering feedback in a verbal or face-to-face encounter. As such we have decided to create this open forum to allow any and all club memebrs to post any suggestions or feedback they would like to provide.
However, we feel it is only fair to lay a few few ground-rules at the start:
- All posts should comply with the existing forum rules
- Posts which we believe to be intended as personal attacks or insulting to anyone at all will be removed without prior notification
- Please do not expect a public reply by the CMT to every post on this forum, as we are unlikely to respond directly to every post
- We may choose to reply privately in some cases
- Whilst we may not reply to some posts here, we can guarantee that relevant posts on this forum will be read and discussed by the CMT
- This will not replace the public club forums we run
- We recognise that, even with taking into account the suggestions and opinions on these threads, our decisons will never match the expectations of every club member, but we can offer an assurance that our decisions will continue to be made with the best interests of the club as a whole in mind
We hope that people will feel free to use this forum in the spirit it is intended.
Andy and Phil