IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Names for your foes - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Names for your foes
Jasper
post Jan 19 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #1

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Good day
I apologise for the intrusion, but I have information for you regarding your enemies.

I recently travelled, with others, into a long forgotten tomb wherein were inprisoned a number of former devotees of your lord Talthar. They had voluntarily trapped themselves within said tomb in order to guard a box containing the ashes of the mortal forms of seven who once betrayed your faith and now bear the - avatar, I suppose - of each of the aspects of Mirova (also called Malice, I believe). This box is now in the possession of Henry Hope, a layman of your church.

In addition to the box we recovered a scroll bearing the names of the seven fallen Talthari.

Pellior, who was Adversity, once bore the name Kerillon Vollar.
Ruthwen, who was Justice, once bore the name Valath nav Corolav.
Bellial, who was Diplomacy, once bore the name Terilass Vo Lacht.
Pecripton, who was Subtlety, once bore the name Persephone Shodle (indeed, she still uses this name and is abroad in the Empire).
Grayan, who was Unity, once bore the name Fabrizzia Duvar.
Arturo, who was Renewal, once bore the name Iriak Crose.
James, who was Serenity, once bore the name Khazballa ta Vecht.

The lettering on the scroll is poor, so it may be wise to confirm the spelling of these names by divination.

If I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.

regards
Sir Garath Vaine
Knight of Skylove

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nige
post Jan 20 2009, 10:20 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 162

Sir Garath

Many thanks for your information, we are most grateful for you bringing this to our attention.

May I ask where this tomb was located ?

Regards

Gravain
Elbrime's Champion

QUOTE(Jasper @ Jan 19 2009, 06:23 PM) *
Good day
I apologise for the intrusion, but I have information for you regarding your enemies.

I recently travelled, with others, into a long forgotten tomb wherein were inprisoned a number of former devotees of your lord Talthar. They had voluntarily trapped themselves within said tomb in order to guard a box containing the ashes of the mortal forms of seven who once betrayed your faith and now bear the - avatar, I suppose - of each of the aspects of Mirova (also called Malice, I believe). This box is now in the possession of Henry Hope, a layman of your church.

In addition to the box we recovered a scroll bearing the names of the seven fallen Talthari.

Pellior, who was Adversity, once bore the name Kerillon Vollar.
Ruthwen, who was Justice, once bore the name Valath nav Corolav.
Bellial, who was Diplomacy, once bore the name Terilass Vo Lacht.
Pecripton, who was Subtlety, once bore the name Persephone Shodle (indeed, she still uses this name and is abroad in the Empire).
Grayan, who was Unity, once bore the name Fabrizzia Duvar.
Arturo, who was Renewal, once bore the name Iriak Crose.
James, who was Serenity, once bore the name Khazballa ta Vecht.

The lettering on the scroll is poor, so it may be wise to confirm the spelling of these names by divination.

If I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.

regards
Sir Garath Vaine
Knight of Skylove

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jan 20 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #3

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

It was at the back of a set of caverns somewhere north of... I forget to be honest but I'm sure I could find it again. There is, however, nothing left extant as far as I'm aware. The guardians of the box had all been long corrupted and kept alive in an unnatural manner by the power of undeath emanating from the ashes. I believe that they will all now be at last at peace. There was an angel of Renewal standing guard over the box, but he told us he would return to the side of his lord.

This information is also in the hands of Argo, representing the Natural Trust.

Sir Garath Vaine

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Jan 20 2009, 01:22 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 111

Though I now rest and have long been in need of such, I will try to wake long enough to answer questions of those that would need such.

Go easy in the light of Hope,

Coltarra
Renewal

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:40 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins