IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Reputation of the Faith - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reputation of the Faith
Mart07
post May 9 2014, 12:44 PM
Post #21

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

I agree with Jacoby and think that we should request a review of the judgement.

I do not know the details surrounding Kassidin's crime - however am aware that he handed himself in to make amends.

Also by Willock's own admission the victim (Jorven) requested leniency. Something which was clearly not given or taken into account.

If it is the wish of the guild, I am (when in possession of information into what occured) to request a review of this harsh sentence.

Regards,

Relic

QUOTE(MattJ @ May 9 2014, 09:58 AM) *
Mistress,

Why did Kassadin kill Jorven in the first place?

We could request a review of the Judgment.

Jacoby

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MattJ
post May 9 2014, 12:48 PM
Post #22

Legend

Member No.: 472

I think that's an excellent idea Relic. It may be wise to notify the authorities now that a request for a review of the Judgment is likely. We don't want the execution to take place prematurely as then we'll be working to the dreaded 2 week clock.

Jacoby

+Quote Post
Mart07
post May 9 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #23

Hero

Indeed, I will sent word now to hopefully forestall any executions.

Lady Arnehern if you could kindly supply me with as many details as you are able of the regrettable incident and I will see what can be done.

With respect,

Relic

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
Mart07
post May 9 2014, 03:11 PM
Post #24

Hero

I have managed to stall the execution - but will need information to put to the covenent over this weeks end.

Regards,

Relic

QUOTE(Mart07 @ May 9 2014, 01:52 PM) *
Indeed, I will sent word now to hopefully forestall any executions.

Lady Arnehern if you could kindly supply me with as many details as you are able of the regrettable incident and I will see what can be done.

With respect,

Relic

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:03 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins