IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Belzion, Lord of Fire, Bringer of Destruction and Ruler of the Plane of Desolation
Helsvell
post Feb 11 2021, 12:15 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 47

I have found out information that is useful should mercenaries wish to travel to defeat this demon. There are two things that need to be arranged in advance:

"Obtain a weapon blessed by a high priest of a faith that encapsulates hope"
Any of the important priests of the faith could perform a rite on weapons to achieve this. They should annoint the weapons with holy water and place them on an altar as part of the rite. The rite needs to be dedicated to defeating Belzion. The rite will last for 2-3 weeks and anyone could use these weapons. These will be needed to even harm Belzion.

"Put out the Eternal Flame in the ancient Halls of Mirymar"
The ancient halls are located on an island in the Nacht. The safest way to approach is to ask a "Nacht Smith" to build us a path there. I have identified someone who can do this for us and link the path to an artifcact for the sum of 10,000 grulls.

On the day we travel we will have to complete several tasks and I have more details on these which we should meet and discuss somewhere privately.

Nexle
Spider Tribe Prophet

--------------------
Peter Smith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Feb 11 2021, 04:16 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 48

Surely one simply accords with the ancient mercenary code and mercilessly mocks him for his ludicrously grandiose titles until he goes away?

Ignatius

+Quote Post
henghasty
post Feb 11 2021, 06:18 PM
Post #3

Apprentice

Member No.: 6,893

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Feb 11 2021, 04:16 PM) *
Surely one simply accords with the ancient mercenary code and mercilessly mocks him for his ludicrously grandiose titles until he goes away?

Ignatius

Is this Belzion or Harpell we are talking about

--------------------
AKA
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre

+Quote Post
Patch
post Feb 23 2021, 03:07 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 59

QUOTE(Helsvell @ Feb 11 2021, 12:15 PM) *
I have found out information that is useful should mercenaries wish to travel to defeat this demon. There are two things that need to be arranged in advance:

"Obtain a weapon blessed by a high priest of a faith that encapsulates hope"
Any of the important priests of the faith could perform a rite on weapons to achieve this. They should annoint the weapons with holy water and place them on an altar as part of the rite. The rite needs to be dedicated to defeating Belzion. The rite will last for 2-3 weeks and anyone could use these weapons. These will be needed to even harm Belzion.

"Put out the Eternal Flame in the ancient Halls of Mirymar"
The ancient halls are located on an island in the Nacht. The safest way to approach is to ask a "Nacht Smith" to build us a path there. I have identified someone who can do this for us and link the path to an artifcact for the sum of 10,000 grulls.

On the day we travel we will have to complete several tasks and I have more details on these which we should meet and discuss somewhere privately.

Nexle
Spider Tribe Prophet

I am sure Aven would cast such rites for you, as would I or obviously Thor (He loves a demon killing... he gets over excited about it)

Thor is your best bet as you can find him about most of the time... Tell him I sent you... though if you are in fact a nasty little git.... tell him I sent you for the other thing...

QUOTE(henghasty @ Feb 11 2021, 06:18 PM) *
Is this Belzion or Harpell we are talking about

You are funny...

Harpell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th March 2021 - 02:43 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins