IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Tavern Talk - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tavern Talk, IC area for anyone who is or wants to be on this campaign.
FlorenceWarren
post May 8 2015, 10:58 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,112

Sitting alone at a table which is rather too large for just herself, Molly sits, slumped. In one hand she has a bottle of something which smells dreadfully strong and every few minutes she takes a swig out of it. In truth, Molly wasn't quite sure what had happened between herself and the others, it had all gone rather sour far too fast for any of them to stop it. Even her attempts to apologise or talk it out with Loric had been met with a harsh cold shoulder. Unsure of what else to do, she had taken a seat at the table nearest to the bar and formulated a plan to drink the night away, or at least, until she wasn't upset about that silly paladin, any more.

((OOC: This is a thread for people who want to get involved/plan on getting involved in this campaign, but aren't sure how to introduce themselves. It's also going to be used for general tavern things, like drinking, player killing- I mean partying and general social things. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you bring a drink and a story to tell. Alignment doesn't matter.))

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Elferrick
post May 26 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,270

The night was cold, wet and welcoming when he found an inn he liked. Rahgar had been in the north too long, they whine like old women when the odd demon shows his face. Ha! He thought they should come south and see what it is really like to face the mighty demonic hoards.

Eyes turned to see the stranger that walked in. Standing a little under six foot the man had an aura of danger that was palatable. Dressed in leather armour of excellent workmanship and that covered by red robes that made him look both monk and warrior. As he strode to the bar the emblem on his back that of a circle with a hand touching it. Ordering a craft of wine he looks for somewhere to sit.

His voice is thick with the accent of the baronies.

"My dear lady what finds you drinking alone on a night like this.?
I seem to remember you from the red tower of magic, yes?"

His easy smile and chiselled features mark him out. As do his blue eyes that seem aged beyond his years. As if he could look into he core.

"I head home to the baronies tomorrow. You should come there is much you could learn there. And we" touched " should stick together."

With that his pupils burn red before returning to black.

Lifting his goblet "Your health"

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard

+Quote Post
FlorenceWarren
post May 26 2015, 08:25 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,112

Glancing up from her half-empty bottle, Molly raised an eyebrow at the figure. After looking him up and down, she smiles, if a little sadly.

"Yes, to my health. What's left of it at least. I think I do remember you from the tower, even if we never really spoke." She takes a swig of drink, then frowns for a moment.

"The baronies? How bizarre that you should mention it, I was about to journey there myself. I set off come dawn." She adds.

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:44 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins