IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Shielded Chambers - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Shielded Chambers
Lizzie
post Nov 6 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2,870

Thank you Tarkin for allowing us to use these chambers.
Now I believe we should establish which is the best route to progress.

I would also like to know who that vampire is and his role in this. Is there any way you can find out, Kesira?

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

Æther - (DNDBD) Titanic Fire angel, Valkyrie - Team Titan, still doesn't like puns, isnt a puppy.
Darcy - Half dark elf/cat, pathfinder/Duellist - Basically Puss In Boots but from Deci, good with traps.
Sosen Rein-bo - Rainbow fae, The Kami of Magic, Disenchanter.
Amesha Kabriri - Ghoulish ishmaic hermit priest.
Cro - Black orc - The better twin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Nov 6 2017, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Yes of course, I shall bathe in the well of knowledge and find all I can.

Kes

QUOTE(elisabeth @ Nov 6 2017, 09:48 PM) *
Thank you Tarkin for allowing us to use these chambers.
Now I believe we should establish which is the best route to progress.

I would also like to know who that vampire is and his role in this. Is there any way you can find out, Kesira?

Æther

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Nov 6 2017, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 52

so i iz very happy dat youz and Slinky iz bak

dat Vampire sounds likez a proper "C is fur" and i iz already tryin to get im for ya, to say soz fur likez not bein der ta killz him last time

i willz help any wayz i can but eva since big red silly scales popped it I've been draggin around a real big shadow and i fink it will cause more problems then we'd like if I comez in person

but if you lot are lookin for somethin to do i could use soem help with a favor or two in Port Miere, well ifz wez getz it bak fur the Dawn, ifz wez don't probly be to late

Zaton

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Nov 6 2017, 10:26 PM
Post #4

Levy

QUOTE(Gordon @ Nov 6 2017, 10:17 PM) *
so i iz very happy dat youz and Slinky iz bak

dat Vampire sounds likez a proper "C is fur" and i iz already tryin to get im for ya, to say soz fur likez not bein der ta killz him last time

i willz help any wayz i can but eva since big red silly scales popped it I've been draggin around a real big shadow and i fink it will cause more problems then we'd like if I comez in person

but if you lot are lookin for somethin to do i could use soem help with a favor or two in Port Miere, well ifz wez getz it bak fur the Dawn, ifz wez don't probly be to late

Zaton

I'm always happy to help smile.gif
Although I am a tinier Titan than I was before so I'm not sure how helpful I can be.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

Æther - (DNDBD) Titanic Fire angel, Valkyrie - Team Titan, still doesn't like puns, isnt a puppy.
Darcy - Half dark elf/cat, pathfinder/Duellist - Basically Puss In Boots but from Deci, good with traps.

+Quote Post
Will
post Nov 7 2017, 08:18 AM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 158

The Well has left me disturbed indeed.

With a snarl and snap, the wolf reveals his name to be Kass.

The skittering vermin makes clear that this is a new lieutenant... We killed the rest...

And the flurry of the bats reveal that his twisted hatred of female kind stems from a sister who beat and bullied him until he could take no more.

Kes

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Nov 7 2017, 03:43 PM
Post #6

Levy

QUOTE(Will @ Nov 7 2017, 08:18 AM) *

The skittering vermin makes clear that this is a new lieutenant... We killed the rest...

And the flurry of the bats reveal that his twisted hatred of female kind stems from a sister who beat and bullied him until he could take no more.

Kes

Oh.. that is quite disturbing. Thank you Kes.

So the new lieutenants that we know of are Kass the vampire and a Werewolf which we have faced before. We know that there are meant to be four of them so we are missing two. I have a feeling we will meet them on the lower levels so it may be useful to find out who or what they are if we can.

We also need a plan of which entrance we will take to the next level before anything.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Nov 7 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #7

Heldsman

Member No.: 388

Anyone up for finding a ritual big enough to just collapse the damn caves on them? Trap the furry/emo [----] and watch them starve to death over a couple of weeks!

Oh, and Barb the Domestic makes some delightful fairy cakes. I'll have her provide some while we chat. There's probably not any actual fairy in them...

Tarkin

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
ChrisB
post Nov 8 2017, 07:05 AM
Post #8

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,410

QUOTE(Will @ Nov 7 2017, 08:18 AM) *

Kes

Well If DatS Da Case, E iZ GuNNA Be HaTIn Orcy BoYz VeRRy SoOn

CuZ FoE CleeVEr Iz WaNTING tO ChOp Iz [----] HeD OfF.

E UrtZ dA Lil wuNZ, Nowz Wi GoTz Da BEEf

Slinky

--------------------
Tristan - Angel of the Virtues - Imrazil's Champion.
Slinky - Grizzled Black Orc - Axe Wielder.
Vambrael - Angel - Warrior Priest of Michael.

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Nov 8 2017, 08:39 PM
Post #9

Levy

Don't worry Slinky, I have a feeling we will meet him again.

The plan seems good but somehow I think Gaolthis and Kass have ways to get away from that. We also don't know what the other two lieutenants are, which means they may have a way to get out too.
Not to mention the fact that they are capturing innocent peons which we must save.

I'll still have some cake though...

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Dec 18 2017, 12:12 AM
Post #10

Levy

So here is some interesting news..

On Starsday Slinky and I found ourselves on a mercenary hire along with a Gloozin (the black scaled Draconians) by the name of Trok. Not sure if Big Red's return has come sooner than we anticipated, or we have some new Draconian.. friends.. moving in.

He was very aware of who we were, very fixed on my shield and wasn't very happy when people hit it, he also tried to plot a way to kill Slinky, myself and the white wizard. Surprisingly he didn't even attempt an attack, probably out of fear for his own safety, becoming an outlaw or perhaps some other reason we wont know.

Tarkin, do you know if they are outlawed or ostracized? Surely after the events that took place they are not welcome in the Empire.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 18 2017, 08:18 AM
Post #11

Legend

Member No.: 52

I herd dat dey r very accident prone wiv very short natural life Spanz.

Zaton.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Dec 18 2017, 09:22 AM
Post #12

Heldsman

(ooc not got almanac so no idea)

Æther, sorry for my delay in answering. I am attempting to train a dire wolf pup to be a guard dog and she is proving to be most...boisterous. She won't give me a moments peace! A good night's sleep? Pah, who needs it?!?!

Now, gone are the days of old where entire races were condemned for the actions of a few, or because their leadership led to war with us. Just look at the number of Ancient Folk who are now productive citizens of the glorious Empire. Silverfolk attacked Primus for decades before they were outlawed en masse. And who can forget certain demons, not demons, but demons that are welcome here. Even the puppies...

Depending on what my overseers have planned for my training, I may be able to dominate anything with a mind, regardless of how tough they may think they are. I can then force any we encounter in a mercenary situation to confess if they hold any ill will towards the Empire, its citizens, or us personally.

For now I am willing to take each one as I find them. If they behave themselves I am Duty bound to leave them be. The instant I so much as suspect the plan to misbehave, though...

As for how others treat them. I leave that to each of you to decide for yourselves. I will perform my Duty regardless.

T

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
Tubbs (Fated Friar)

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 5 2018, 10:33 PM
Post #13

Levy

Greetings all!

I've arranged for all of us to meet again on Sunsday the 11th of Februar, so we can tackle the lower levels of Gaolthis's lair!

As I have mentioned before, there's three ways we can get to the lower levels. A way blocked by lava, another blocked by water and the last blocked by a lot of rocks.
Naturally I vote the lava way.. not the flooded path.. being a Firey being and everything. We do however know how to block up the water as we decided to figure it out on our last outing, as I said I still dont want to go this way, I wont be at full potential and will be very grumpy.

I believe if we go the rocky way we will have to hire some miners, which is risking the lives of peons. Something I'm not willing to do.

If we are to go through the lava, we need a way to block it up reliably as I'm assuming not everyone traveling with us will be very resistant.

We should devise a way through before we meet at the ruined Cathedral we met at near Remus Hills last time.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Jan 5 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #14

Heldsman

You'll be very grumpy? Will we notice the difference (please don't kill me smile.gif)

Assuming I can get away from wolf training duties for the day, I would prefer either fire or water. Probably water, to be honest.

I'm assuming the rock way is the way we originally found? Before we went to Sylvia?

The water path...didn't we mess about in some water before as well? Involved eating some bloody seaweed stuff so you lot could breath? That the same way?

Basically, water I have no problem with, fire I have a bit of a problem with, rocks I'm stuck, Having a body a sucks. Being a head was so much easier!

Oh, and further to your questions regarding the legal status of the scaly [----], I specifically checked Trok and whatever the idiot one was called and neither were outlaws. Not unless they were both exceptionally good and hiding such information from me. Which I doubt they are. So the race as a whole is currently "acceptable" to the Empire. I also checked Trok's intentions: He had no direct plans against us or the Empire. He does not want the aggravation that being outlawed would bring. That doesn't mean he won't try and provoke others to strike first so that he could claim self defense. He is, however, gathering information simply by virtue of being here and, if called upon to do so, will provide detailled reports to his leadership.

Tarkin

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
Tubbs (Fated Friar)

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 5 2018, 11:39 PM
Post #15

Levy

I think we are talking about two different places as you werent able to join us when we went to Gaolthis's resting place, we had never been there before we visited Sylvia.

We have figured out how to block the water way which lead us to the vampire, but you will notice a very grumpy Fire Angel that isnt so Firey anymore! Very cheeky Tarkin! Surely you know I'm happy when I have cake and I'm not underwater?

If you all would like to go that way then I guess I have no choice.

What do you suggest we do about the Draconians? I assume theres more where he came from.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
BlockWizard
post Jan 5 2018, 11:47 PM
Post #16

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,007

QUOTE(elisabeth @ Jan 5 2018, 11:39 PM) *
I think we are talking about two different places as you werent able to join us when we went to Gaolthis's resting place, we had never been there before we visited Sylvia.

We have figured out how to block the water way which lead us to the vampire, but you will notice a very grumpy Fire Angel that isnt so Firey anymore! Very cheeky Tarkin! Surely you know I'm happy when I have cake and I'm not underwater?

If you all would like to go that way then I guess I have no choice.

Æther

Hello everyone! Apologies for the late appearance, I've been invited to join you.

If you don't mind my saying Æther, it sounds a lot less risky to go through water than lava, and I'm sure you'd rather we all live even if it does mean you'll be doused for a little bit?

Would anybody mind terribly just giving me a quick run-down of what we have to do, and what happened last time?

Thank you very much,

Randall Lyghtwood
Servant of Shaehan

--------------------
Hi, I'm Conor. Also known as:

Lord Zacharius Ward, foppish blue warlock/duelist
Lazlow von Lieblos, sanguine Circle pencil-pusher
Randall Lyghtwood, fragile Shaehan pure priest
Errin "Twiglet", spacey druidic wood elf awakener

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 6 2018, 12:19 AM
Post #17

Levy

I'm sure we can go through the lava way just fine, dont worry too much, Randall.

We are after a vampire who has been redoing work that we just undid to save primus.. probably the easiest way to put it, if you like I can probably explain more when we meet or you could look through past notes.

Nice to have you joining us.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Jan 6 2018, 09:46 AM
Post #18

Heldsman

I must admit, my memory's not what it was. It's mostly taken up with remembering to praise the Empress, kill the heretic, purge the outlaw!

So, this is a different tower to the first time we went play with the vampire? The place with the cauldron thing that Lady Victoria wanted? Ok, cool. "Look through past notes"? I barely pay attention to what's happening now unless its an active purge. I'm certainly not about to start reading reports! I'm not that kind of Seer!

As for the scalers. Until they are either declared outlaw as a race, or until each becomes such, there is nothing much we can do. We can mess with their heads a bit and give them all sorts of false information. For example, did you know that the entire Halgar Imperial Guard is being replaced with a small group of halfling mercenaries? This is due to happen when the Throne is moved to its new palace under the ruins of Ickybiggle and is expected to save the exchequer thousands of grulls in salaries as the halflings can be paid in pies and wine.

There's alsmost certainly more of the little buggers. It was entire world of them and I'm fairly sure we didn't destroy them all. Perhaps we should conquer it, purge them from existence and claim it for the Empress. That would probably solve the problem for a while. We could tell mercenaries that their hides makes excellent armour and mercenary belts grow on trees, or something...

I should be hanging around tomorrow with Freya before I toddle of a jaunt with the Church of Iron and Empire.

T

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
Tubbs (Fated Friar)

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Jan 6 2018, 12:43 PM
Post #19

Levy

The place you're thinking of is Darkfang Tower (Slinky's Tower) but the place we are going to isnt a tower, it's a cave next to a Cathedral that is covered in the Gaolthis Tree vines. This cave leads to a complex that was full of undead and Werewolves, so we should bring silver or use supernatural weapons as we couldnt kill the wolves with mundane weapons last time.
Agent Tompkins had gathered information from eavesdroping on the werewolves that there are multiple levels leading down further and further, and we also heard rumor that some of the wolves want to rebel against their leaders?

I may as well bring it up again, there are four lieutenants, theres a werewolf and I believe a vampire (different from Gaolthis). We killed the werewolf but knowing our luck he can be brought back. As for the Vampire, he killed me and fled. The other two are unknown.

Despite what the Draconians did I'm still not willing to lie to them. Although we do know they make good shields.. tongue.gif

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Jan 6 2018, 01:26 PM
Post #20

Heldsman

Hey, nothing stopping ypu from truthing them into a fury smile.gif

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
Tubbs (Fated Friar)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:14 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins